fifty five : "home."

"Welcome back everyone, we have the handsome Harry Styles here to play the game Burning Questions. I give you a question, you answer the firsy thing that comes to mind and you press the buzzer. Ready?" Ellen's voice got lost among the loud cheers and applause of the audience, Harry smiles and nodded enthusiastically. "Ready as I'll ever be."

"Alright, last person you texted on the phone?" Ellen asks, the threatening and intimidating music playing on the background that made everyone on the edge as they awaited for his answer. "Serena." He replies, Ellen nods as if she expected the answer while whistles were heard somewhere in the room.

"When are you most yourself?" The question oddly made him think deep into what to answer. "When I'm with the people I love." Everyone emitted collective 'aww-s' upon hearing his answer and it made Harry chuckle.

Ellen grinned in amazement and commented. "That's sweet." She then continued to ask. "What One Direction song would you play on your wedding?" Harry lets out a breathy chuckle. "If I Could Fly."

The Directioners in the room were quick to scream their hearts out when Harry answered the question, much to Ellen's amusement. It's still quite bewildering to see how much fans their band has until now.

"One word to describe Harry Styles." Harry hums for a bit, thinking of one word to sum up his whole personality. "Passionate." Ellen then decided to play around and disregard the prompter in front of her.

"One word to describe Serena Dacarett." The studio was filled with screams and shouts that echoed against the four walls of the premise the moment Ellen asked that. Harry had a wide smile painted on his lips.

"Home."