forty four : "i caught feelings."

The night went on so fast.

As soon as the event started, headlines started pouring in. From the red carpet outfits down to the movie itself, there were tons of celebrities who attended their premiere night, including their families and friends.

Harry's mom and Gemma were present, as well as the boys of One Direction who came to event their support for their friend. Cole brought the whole cast of Riverdale to the premiere and walked the carpet with Leah. Serena could even recall seeing an article about Cole and Leah who posed ridiculously funny in front of the camera.

She just laughed it off, it was pretty usual for them to do that after all.

The fans also shared their love and support through social media, by the time the sun went down, their movie was trending on the number one spot worldwide. It was unbelievable, they were all awestruck with the reactions they received.

When they were told about the success of the premiere night, Serena's worries went away, she enjoyed the night— most especially, she enjoyed spending it with Harry who was a complete gentleman that night. The two of them talked, laughed and cried together in the course of the evening.

She even remembers walking out of the event with him and giving out a few interviews for the press here and there.

It was overwhelming, but the high they felt was too good to give up on.

Harry was in glee that night. His hard work paid off, they received more than the expected amount of support from fans and critics alike. He also sported the necklace Serena gave him like it was a medal, he honestly thinks he smiled the entire night, unbelievably so.

His heart almost escaped right out of his ribcage being next to her. He never considered himself as the type of guy to get nervous and shy around people, at least not anymore, but Serena has that effect on him. It was an unexplainable reaction he has when Serena's near him, it didn't stop him from craving to be next to her though. If there's anything, it made him want her more.

The night definitely made him realize a bunch of things, he wasn't sure if he's going to act upon them though.