one hundred six : niall and leah

Liked by serenadacarett_, harrystyles and 18,350, 200 more

niallhoran nice to meet ya :)

serenadacarett_ HM... 👀

colesprouse i knEW IT @theleahwoods

theleahwoods @colesprouse FUXK OFF COLE

harrystyles so, you and leah huh? :>

justafanhere god, what is with you two? you both target the members of 1d 🙄

niallhoran i was the one targeting her, really. i like her lots :) @justafanhere

niallerxoxo is this leah woods??? SHE AND SERENA ARE LITERALLY THE BEST LOOKING BESTIES EVER

colesprouse @niallerxoxo you're forgetting me.

———

"For fuck's sake, Serena. Those aren't supposed to be mixed with ketchup." Leah was borderline creeped out by her best friend's cravings. It was so weird, she can't even stop herself from commenting.

She volunteered to stay at Harry's again to look after Serena since Harry was busy with paperworks and all that. It's nice to be a part of her friend's journey to motherhood, but witnessing the atrocity that is Serena mixing ketchup and vanilla ice cream is not what she signed up for.

"Shut it, it's delicious." She can't even complain since she won't win. "That looks disgusting." She butts in again and shakes her head in disbelief. She can't believe Serena was already in her second month, her belly was already showing and of course, more moodswings came along with it. Leah remembers Cole texting her the other day about Serena crying while watching an episode of Powerpuff Girls, it was really silly.

She takes out her phone and types a short reply to Niall's text before starting a conversation. "When will you know the gender?" Serena shrugs and takes a spoonful of her 'concoction' again, as expected, it made Leah want to puke. "We're actually going to the doctor's tomorrow, and Harry wanted to buy some things for the baby." Leah grins.

"He's handling this well, isn't he?" Serena nods, agreeing with her statement. She was afraid at first, she didn't know if Harry would be happy with the news. She knows that he loves her, it's just that— she can't help but get scared. Being a parent is a huge step in life, especially with the point of the careers they're at right now. "He is, I'm so happy, Leah." She says with sincerity.

"I'm glad that you are, you deserve to be happy. You'll be amazing parents to that kid, I'm sure." It meant a lot to her that her friends were overall helpful and supportive of her and Harry, and now, the child she's carrying. She's happy that even before her kid gets born, he or she already has people loving him or her endlessly. "Have you talked to Harry by the way? He left a bit too early than usual."

Leah felt herself get nervous with Serena's question. You see, she's a very blunt person so lying was never one of her strong suits and she was in on Harry's whole plan to buy a new house for the two of them, and she agreed to keep it a secret.

"U-Uh... I think he mentioned something about shopping? Not sure." She can't even keep herself from stuttering, she's such an awful liar. "Huh, that's funny." Leah doesn't have any clue whether or not Serena believed her obvious lie, but she just decided to ignore it.

———

Liked by niallhoran, serenadacarett_ and 2,430,290 more

gemmastyles just the cool aunt supporting the soon-to-be-dad with baby supplies shopping

niallhoran so pumped to be an uncle soon! you and i both @gemmastyles

gemmastyles @niallhoran u know it!

annetwist i'm so proud!!

harrystyles thanks for helping me out, gem. i love you.

gemmastyles i lOVE YOU TOO!! @harrystyles

serenadacarett_ literally the best siblings 💙

lottietomlinson playdates with freddie soon + the aunts @gemmastyles

gemmastyles great idea there, love! @lottietomlinson