twenty four : "i'm sorry."

"Hey..." Harry had to bottle up every last bit of courage he had on his body. The moment Niall went home, he was left alone with Serena and he really couldn't bear with the 'no-speaking' relationship with her. They were becoming friends, and he messed that up. It's only proper for him to do the first step.

Serena just looked at him with questioning eyes, she didn't really say anything but Harry can see that she was willing to listen. "I'm sorry." He starts off. "I'm sorry for being a jerk, for disappointing you and all that. I really am sorry."

She sighs. "It's fine, I'm sorry too. I was harsh and I was unfair to you. I'm happy you got casted as Noah, you proved me wrong. You're an amazing actor." Harry smiled widely at those words. "I really can't handle us not speaking, I'm sorry." He chuckles.

"Me too, it was too awkward. I'm glad we're okay now." She replies in between laughs. "Are you going, by the way?" She looked at him as his face became puzzled. "Going where?"

"Sharmaine's Christmas dinner." Harry's eyes widened. "That was tonight?" Serena nods, as if to tell him 'obviously'. "Well, are you going?" She shook her head no. "I already talked to Sharmaine and handed her my gift. I have to go somewhere."

"Do you want me to come with you?" Harry offers hopefully. "No, it's fine," she says. "I'm good, you should go with them, I'm sure you'll enjoy it."

Harry had to hide the disappointment on his face as Serena grabbed her bags and walked out.

Looks like he has to spend the dinner with them, after all.

———

Liked by harrystyles, colesprouse and 811,250 more

serenadacarett_ early holiday greetings from me, i hope you're all enjoying this christmas season with your loved ones. don't forget to share your blessings and spread love. merry christmas! - S

colesprouse i'm saying this for the first time, but u look pretty there

serenadacarett_ i have to pin this day on my calendar @colesprouse you have finally seen the light

harrystyles merry christmas, beautiful.

serenadacarett_ thank you, merry christmas too @harrystyles