ninety seven : "cuddle?"

Liked by colesprouse, theleahwoods and 17,654,390 more

serenadacarett_ baby is back with dusty. 💚

colesprouse he's home??? leah and i are dropping by tomorrow

niallhoran @colesprouse me tooooo, let me come :((

liampayne such amazing news to hear he's better!!

zayn take care, you two. thankful to know he's safe and healthy.

kingharry AAAA OMG KING'S BACK!!

———

"Harry, baby, don't move too much." Serena calmly tells the male, who was trying to stand up but failed to do so. He had his crutches on and has been needing help with every move he makes, and it would be an understatement to say he doesn't feel frustrated by it. Luckily, Serena was there to talk and help him out.

Harry huffs. "But I wanna watch you cook." He pouts and appeared like a kicked puppy, Serena chuckles. "Next time, love. Just rest there, I promise I'll be there in a few minutes, okay?"

He rested his back against the couch and kept his eyes glued on the television screen, he really wasn't watching, he doesn't even know what was playing on the station. He's having thought about his current situation. He feels useless, he used to go out and about, help with chores, and dance but he can't do any of those now, not with his leg being tied up in crutches. It was infuriating.

"Here's your breakfast." She carefully places the bowl of soup on the table and sat beside him, a look of irritation evident in his face. "You okay?"

Harry nods hesitantly and holds her hand all of a sudden, it was a move of desperation for Harry. "Don't get tired of me, please." She tightens the hold and places her forehead against his, her hand on his nape, the gesture was comforting and it was really all Harry needed. "Never, Harry."

"I'm not used to being like this, I think the last time I had my leg broken, I was still in the band and Niall had it too." He tells while laughing, he remembers the time Niall and he would race to their dressing room while hopping on one foot, it wasn't good nor healthy but they were young lads, it was to be expected.

Serena chuckles. "You recovered pretty quick back then, right? I'm sure you will too this time." Harry's mood instantaneously went up with Serena's positivity and enthusiasm. "Thanks for being here with me."

"You don't have to thank me. I'm always going to be here for you." Harry slightly turned red, he was always the one who says the cheesiest things and he always had that cheeky grin that makes Serena flustered, but the genuineness in Serena's words made him blush. "Can we cuddle?" He blurts out.

"Sadly, no. Your leg is broken, sweetie. I don't want to make it worse." Harry sported a frown as he crosses his arms in annoyance. "Oh, come on." Serena laughs at his reaction, grabbing a remote and pressing on the power button to turn it off.

The room was then silent, the only noises being made were from their lips that emitted whispers and laughters as they felt each other's touch.

"Next time, okay?" She says, moving to the side of the couch and patting her lap, signaling Harry to lay his head on it.

It took a while, especially with his current situation, he had to be extra cautious with all the movements he's making. Serena was patient, she wants to do everything in her power to make Harry feel better about his leg. She knows he's not handling it very well, it doesn't really take a genius to figure it out. Harry might be trying to hide it, but he was never a good liar.

His curls sprawled across Serena's pajamas as she brushed them with her fingers, Harry felt sleepy. He loved it when Serena does that, it makes him feel home, so peaceful.

"Sleepy?" She asks. Harry nodded slightly, his chest raising up and down with every breath he makes. "Sleep now, baby." She whispers and smiles to herself, staring at Harry's beautiful face with adoration.