sixty nine : "good night."

"You have to see this!" Anne excitedly waved her hands as she brought out photo albums filled with Harry's pictures when he was younger, Serena was having lots of fun seeing the pictures. Harry was an adorable ball of sunshine as a child, his dimples were just as deep and his smile was just as bright.

Anne was positive about her, she was a bit closer to Serena compared to Harry's exes. Gemma noticed that too, she observed how her mom was a lot more comfortable with Serena and that made her smile.

Since Serena was being entertained by their mom with their childhood pictures, Gemma and Harry sat on the dining area, staring at them with smiles on their faces.

"Mom really likes her, doesn't she?" Gemma started off, looking at Harry who had that love-struck grin on his face. "I'm glad she does. Serena was quite nervous going here." Harry simply replies.

"Well, we love her already. And the kids do too." His sister replies, smiling wider as they heard the laughter coming from Anne and Serena.

Honestly, Harry was amazed at how well Serena fit in in his family. It looked like she actually belonged there, his smile could only grow wider at the thought of her spending more years with his family.

"We should get the kids to bed, Shelley will be getting them tomorrow morning." Gemma says, walking to the sleeping kids and carrying one of them in her arms, Harry decided to do the same and carried his nieces up to their room.

He and Gemma did their very best to not wake them up, it's hard to deal with cranky kids, especially when they're awoken from their sleep.

Once they got downstairs, Anne was already doing the dishes while Serena organized all the toys that were cluttered on the carpeted floors. Gemma headed to her mother to assist with the chores while Harry threw the trash outside.

"Harry, you and Serena should get some rest. You must be tired from your flight, and playing with the kids." Anne sweetly says, Gemma nodded in agreement. They are quite tired, the flight from Los Angeles to London was draining; and they never really had the chance to rest off their jetlag since they bonded with the Styles.

Harry held Serena's hand, not forgetting to give her mother and sister kisses on the cheeks. "Good night, Anne. Good night, Gemma. Thank you so much." Serena says, her smile looked tired and drained, which was understandable since the kids were extremely hyper. "You're welcome, love. Get some rest now."