[C.39] Magical Blood

• A U T H O R ' S  P. O. V •

"I–I'm sorry, what?" Yoongi, who was usually just quiet and observant was the first one to voice out his shock.

All the people present in the room froze, except for TXT, RV, the girls and their parents. The four princesses winced, they knew that the guys were looking at them so they tried their best to avoid eye contact with any of them.

"You all heard it right, we will be announcing this to the rest of the school tomorrow as planned, and then to the people of Enchancia afterwards." King Oscar took over with a small smile gracing his lips.

"I know that you all are quite shocked with this new piece of information, but I hope you all are taking it well." Queen Athena continued, which received approving looks from the faces of the people inside despite it being dominated with looks of shock and confusion. "But, if you may kindly excuse us, we have things to discuss with the children here."

All the elders and staffs of the school all nodded and said their own respective farewells before exiting the board room.

The room turned silent, it took a while for the guys to process the information, but as they did, the royals once again spoke.

"Children, I can see that you all have seemed to grow close with each other over the time," Peter looked at the youngsters inside the room. "So we think we can trust you for this mission."

"Excuse me, your highness, but what mission?" Namjoon spoke for everyone as most of his brothers are still unable to speak. "Please do not misunderstand us, it is not that we are doubting our skills, but we are simply wondering why you would send students instead of official knights."

"Well, we can't have knights going to an Other World school, can we now?" Adonis smiled.

What the king of the south said baffled them even more.

"Pardon me, father," Jennie interjected. "But does that mean. . ."

"Yes, Jennie dear," Helena confirmed their thoughts. "We will be sending you to the Other World for a short amount of time."

"But why, your highness?" Hoseok asked, the shock in his voice still not wavering.

"First, I need you all to pretend to be students there and escort three girls back to where they belong for their safety and ours, second, we need you to retrieve the book you used to come here."

The four girls felt their jaws drop.

"But that means, we have to go back to our old school." Chaeyoung said in a firm voice, if she were to be honest though, she was a little bit excited to be coming back to the home she knew as she grew up.

"But how can we do that, your highness?" Irene asked. "From what we heard from the girls, we are sure the students there would be confused by their reappearance, considering that they disappeared out of the blue, and. . ."

Irene looked at Seulgi. "Seul was known as a student from another school who decided to work part-time as a librarian there."

The royals chuckled.

"Irene, I think you forgot you come from a place where magic is nothing out of the normal." Peter said with an amused smile.

"Right." Irene ducked her head and blushed in embarrassment.