[C.30] Danger

(A/N: I'm not really good with action so bear with me)

• 𝐀 𝐔 𝐓 𝐇 𝐎 𝐑 ' 𝐒  𝐏. 𝐎. 𝐕 •

It was past noon when Daniel was wondering where to find Leo in the midst of the forest because the young lad secretly went out while he was sleeping.

"Leo!" He called out. "Where did he go?" He muttered to himself.

While walking, his stomach grumbled and the tree that he passed by was tempting as hunger still thrives from Daniel's stomach. He decided to take a break and took some. After finishing his simple snack, he continued on his journey even though the hunger did not wear off.

"This boy is giving me a headache." He grumbled after countless hours of finding him, he was still stuck with finding Leo.

Soon, he heard noises from beyond the bushes nearby, he cleared his way through and sighed in relief when he saw the boy swimming in the river together with River Fairies.

Oh no.

Instead of relief, fear soon replaced the former expression visible on Daniel's face as he called Leo to get out of the water.

"Leo! Get out of there this instant!" His manly voice boomed throughout the forest.

The boy's head turned to him and looked at him in confusion.

River fairies were no good. They may look like innocent and magical creatures but what they're about to do to Leo was the contrast.

Leo's face was then etched with curiosity when the fairies started to caress his arms but little did he know that they were ready to slice his throat in half.

"Your time to shine buddy." Daniel said as he took the sword that was attached to his belt out. He mentally thanked his instincts for telling him to bring the silver weapon.

Daniel began to clutch his sword and immediately charged at the river where Leo and the fairies were.

One of them glared at Daniel and began to attack him, he showed his dirty and sharp claws and swung it towards him. Daniel managed to avoid his attacks.

This time, Daniel took offense and started to give the male fairy his own attacks, some were successful, but some weren't. His eyes were then fixated on the stone axe that emerged from the male fairies hands.

"I can create weapons boy, so be careful." He cackled.

"Hyung help!" Leo screamed as the other two female fairies held him in place.

This caused Daniel to look at the boy, giving one of the male River Fairies an opportunity to swing his claws aiming at Daniel's delicate face. This action caused a cut to appear on his right cheek as he fell back.

Daniel hurriedly rose from the water just in time to block the incoming attack from the evil fairy using his sword. With all his strength, he kicked the fairy causing him to fall backwards towards the opposite direction.

It took him by surprise when he felt a stinging pain on the back of his head, he once again fell to the wet ground and touched the back of his head.

"Shit." He muttered as he saw his blood mixing with the water around him.

He turned around to see a female fairy smirking at him, now only one fairy was holding Leo, and it was a girl too.

"Come here bastard." He charged once again towards the fairy who hit his head. The fairy attacked but he blocked it with his sword, he saw an opening and took the chance so he kneeled down, transferred his sword to his free hand and pierced the fairy's stomach.