[C.22] Same Book, Different People

• 𝐓 𝐙 𝐔 𝐘 𝐔 ' 𝐒  𝐏. 𝐎. 𝐕 •

"Guys," I turned around to face my girls, "I'll be at the library if you need me."

"Arasso." Dahyun unnie replied.

I sighed as I made my way to the library.

Three weeks.

I still haven't heard from any of them, our minds, especially Bam's, has been going haywire due to over thinking too much as a plethora of questions just start to pop out of nowhere in our stressed minds.

Where are they?

Are they safe?

Are they in pain?

I really hope not.

I shook my head as I allow myself to free my mind for a while from all the problems that has been circulating our lives.

"Good morning Seu- I mean miss Song." I greeted our new librarian, and she smiled back, her name almost slipped out of my mouth.

Seeing our the new staff, it reminded me of them again, sure miss Kang and I are not as close as the girls are with her but we're still great friends.

It's like wherever we go, reminders of them never fails to pop out out of nowhere.

I gave her my library identification card and signed in before finally finding a table and sit down.

I snatched my earphones and plugged them in to listen to some music while I read random books. Our monthly exams just ended yesterday yet we still attend class, the difference is we just do nothing.

After scrolling through my phone hoping that maybe updates about the girls will finally start to appear but I guess luck's not on my side right now as I found nothing so I slowly stood up to go to the bookshelves to find some other books I haven't read yet.

"Okay what do we have here." I whispered to myself as I scan the bookshelves.

Our Alternate Realities?

Meh, I'm not really into alternate reality themes.

Our Theater Life.

I don't act though.

Stars.

That's really enough for scien- oh wait it's romance, but I'm not really in the mood to read romance.

I Fell In Love With My Bestfriend.

I feel like it's tragic and I've had enough sadness for weeks now.

I put the books back in and practically sighed for the umpteenth time.

But suddenly, my eyes darted at the weird looking book hidden in the lowest part of the shelves. My eyes turned to slits as I narrowed my orbs at the book, I crouched down to get a better look and picked it up.

Holy moly! Just how old is this book?

It really felt weird as I ran my fingers through it's dark brown leather covers and golden edges.