[C.15] Missing

New character/s coming your way!!!

Hints:

Set 1:
*A Liskook fanfic will never be complete without this guy and his friends😉

Set 2:
*pINk lAmBorGhiNi (sorry😂 I can't help it😂) and of course the rest

• 𝐔 𝐍 𝐊 𝐍 𝐎 𝐖 𝐍  𝐏. 𝐎. 𝐕 •

Aish! It's been days since my brat of a best friend went missing, absolutely nobody knows where she and the others went, and by others I mean Chae, Jisoo, and Jennie, and everyone has been talking about it ever since, first it was about our librarian, Seulgi noona and now them.

That brat might be annoying sometimes, but I already miss her.

I miss Lisa.

She was my best friend slash sister after all.

"Yo Bam, still no news?" Jinyoung hyung asked me as we made our way to our table to eat for recess.

"Unfortunately nothing at all." I replied.

"Don't worry too much Bam, I'm pretty sure they'll find them." Mark hyung assured me while standing up, about to get us what we want to eat.

"Don't stress too much hyung." Yugyeom patted my shoulders.

"We all know the girls, wherever they may be, I'm sure they can handle themselves." Jackson hyung added causing Jaebum and Youngjae hyung to nod.

A few seconds after Mark hyung left, a group of girls went to the table next to us, Twice.

"Hey guys, still no news?" Nayeon noona joined our conversation.

My hyungs shook their heads sadly.

"I really hope they'll come back as soon as possible, it's only been days but I already missed them." Jeongyeon noona pouted.

The rest of the girls, namely Sana, Momo, Jihyo, Mina, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and of course Tzuyu nodded.

"Anyways, the usual?" Nayeon noona asked her friends, referring to the food they want to eat, and so they agreed.

As Nayeon noona left, Mark hyung went back to our table and distributed to each of us the food we ordered.

I took a sip from my cola before letting out a sigh once again.

Please come back already Lisa.

° ° °

• 𝐀 𝐔 𝐓 𝐇 𝐎 𝐑 ' 𝐒  𝐏. 𝐎. 𝐕 •

"Achoo!"

"Gosh who the heck is talking about me?" Lisa muttered before rubbing her nose.

She was just taking a stroll in the humongous garden the palace offered, after a few minutes of walking around, her muscles started to give up and to her luck, she spotted a nearby bench and so approached it.

E N C H A N C I A || BTS & BLACKPINK || (ORIGINAL VERSION)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें