[C.29] Problems

(A/N: just a simple disclaimer a little-bit-longer-than-my-usual-chapters chapter ahead and a double update maybe?)

• 𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐄 𝐘 𝐎 𝐔 𝐍 𝐆 ' 𝐒  𝐏. 𝐎. 𝐕 •

I'm very very glad that even though we've only attended this school for a few days, things are going very well. It wasn't like those scenarios I've read in novels where newbies gets picked on by bullies.

But scratch that.

"Hi Chaeyoungie!"

"Hey Jung, what's up." I replied nonchalantly.

Yeah, it's none other than Melody Jung, the devil itself. Well maybe things did go a little bit complicated just because of this girl and her obsession with BTS.

I really hate childish people but I'm trying my best to keep my cool. I may be a royal but others still doesen't know about it yet, and I'm new here so I'll keep a low profile for the meantime and I'll also try my best to not attract attention by being related to this girl and her group. But who am I kidding? I'm already related to RV and TXT, one of the most famous groups in school, of course we'll get attention for being with them and talking with them.

It's currently Sunday and I'm just picking some materials up here in school for our project but I don't know what she's doing here.

"What brings you here?" She said in a sickeningly sweet tone, but a person must be deaf if it can't sense the sarcasm in her voice.

"Nothing, just went to get some stuff, you?" I closed my locker.

"Same purpose." She smiled. She pays attention to her grades?

"But then I realized I may be wasting my precious time, so before I leave, be a fella and remind your monkey- looking friend to stay away from Kook." Her face totally changed this time.

I clicked my toungue.

"Don't you dare call her that." I said in a low voice that it may be mistaken as a growl.

I saw that she was shocked and afraid for a second but she hid it well.

The school did recognize me for being sweet and gentle in a short time span but they really shouldn't push my buttons.

She just scoffed but it was a bit shaky, so I smirked. The devil gave me a glare before purposely brushing her shoulders against mine before walking away.

"Wow, you can be scary."

I heard a voice say but when I looked around the hallway I saw no one. Weird.

But then I was startled when a man suddenly revealed himself from a random corner. Out of too much shock I dropped the materials. I bent down to pick it up but was once again shocked when his fingers brushed on mine.

I felt my cheeks burning so to distract myself I hurriedly picked them all up and thanked him with my head hung low.

"Thank you Jimin-ssi." I muttered.

He scoffed before smiling. "I already told you, drop the formalities."

"You know you're cute when you blush." He smiled, his eyes smiling with his lips, just like Seulgi unnie.