[C.19] Newly Found Enemy

Hi.

(I'll apologize in advance cuz this chap really sucks. . .blame physics)

° ° °

• 𝐀 𝐔 𝐓 𝐇 𝐎 𝐑 ' 𝐒  𝐏. 𝐎. 𝐕 •

"Hey you!"

One of the seven figures spoke.

All of them turned their heads to find seven students looking- correction, glaring at them.

"Us?" Jisoo pointed to themselves.

"No, only four of you." The mysterious person sassily replied, referring to Jisoo, Jennie, Rośe, and Lisa.

"Don't you ever come near BTS like how you did earlier in class, especially you, don't come near my kookie." She narrowed her eyes at Lisa who just looked at her unfazed.

The brown haired beauty didn't have time for her shits, besides, Jungkook was the one staring, so she just smirked and said nothing.

"Can you even hear me? Are you disabled to talk? Say something!"

(A/N: I'm giving up on you~ kay sorry, read on)

"Of course I heard you, that's what ears are for, and I'm pretty sure you can clearly see mine." Lisa lazily pointed towards her ears.

"And besides, I've got nothing to tell you so why would I waste my saliva for you?" Lisa knitted her brows.

"You bitch!"

She tried to slap Lisa but her reflexes were faster than lightning so she caught her hand effortlessly like it was nothing.

Lisa pushed her hands back, causing her to almost fall, but she was lucky that another set of girls from her group caught her in a nick of time.

"Oh boy! I miss this Lisa!" Jisoo devilishly smiled accompanied by Rośe and whispered to the others who sported a shocked expression on their faces with Lisa's sudden behaviour, this was the contrast of the Lisa they knew after all.

The sassy girl had a glint of embarrassment in her eyes for everyone was now looking at the scene unfolding in front of them, but she was quick to go back to her bitch face and replied.

"We're not done yet!" She pointed accusing fingers towards Lisa while glaring daggers.

However, the person on the end of the finger just shrugged as the seven girls stormed out of the cafeteria grumbling.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the cafeteria seven men were shocked and amused at the same time.

"I didn't think she'd be a feisty one." Namjoon confessed.

"Yeah, I mean she looked sweet and all, but I guess looks can really be deceiving." Hoseok shook his head with a chuckle.

"At least this year won't be as boring now that the four of them are here." Yoongi muttered lazily before sleeping on his arms which were placed on the table.

The others nodded.

"I agree on that." Seokjin added.