[C.31] Noona

• 𝐀 𝐔 𝐓 𝐇 𝐎 𝐑 ' 𝐒  𝐏. 𝐎. 𝐕 •

"Nervous?"

"Yeah." Leo clutched the strap of his bag tighter.

"Don't be, its just your parents." Daniel gave the younger of them an encouraging smile.

"No, I'm not nervous about that, I'm nervous about the possibility that they might kidnap me again." The young lad shuddered at that thought. It was a frightening experience for a 14 year old like him, he was lucky what they did to him wasn't that gruesome, they were about to, but he escaped.

"They won't, they'll have to go through me first, aight?" Daniel gave Leo a high five, luckily it brought the smile back on the boy's face.

After a few more minutes of walking, they finally reached the Central Domain, this means they were already close to the Northern Palace.

As soon as they stepped in the crowded place, they both immediately garnered attention, both for different reasons.

"Omo! Is that Kang Seulgi's brother? Daniel?" A random girl squealed.

"He's so dreamy, hold me, I might faint." Her friend replied exaggeratedly.

"Is he taken?"

"He's finally back again?"

But soon, the people's eyes averted to the little boy beside Daniel.

"Wait, isn't that the king and queen's foster child?"

"If I'm not mistaken his name was Leo?"

"They finally found him?"

"Don't mind them bro, just keep walking." Daniel whispered to Leo and the latter just nodded.

Along the way, they bought some food to eat while walking, while doing so, they still managed to catch the curious and shocked eyes owned by the diverse villagers roaming around the heart of the whole kingdom.

Soon, they were already standing in front of the gate of the humongous palace.

"Wait." Daniel held out a hand to stop Leo from taking another step, the latter then gave him a confused look.

"Why?"

"I must be careful, for all I know a raging bear might come out of those doors and attack me."

"Who-"

"Kang Daniel!"

Daniel sighed. "Her."

"Stop. Disappearing. Without. Notice!" Seulgi smacked his head after every word she uttered which earned an unsatisfied groan from her younger brother.

"I still don't know how you know I was coming back." Daniel scratched the crown of his head with a pout on his face.

"Gossips spread fast in our territory in case you forgot, and stop pouting, you look horrible." Seulgi grimaced.

"What a nice way to welcome your brother." Daniel grinned sarcastically.

Daniel immediately regretted what he said after he was once again hit on the shoulder this time.