Not An Update

As you can guys see this is not an update but I will be publishing a chapter soon.

This is just to inform you that I published a new book in my account.

It's plot was inspired from the first part of another story called "Yuqi, Masquerades" by SYNNERIES, the other account of SYNNICALS. I'm sure you guys know her because she is one of the most famous bangpink fanfic writer here in wattpad (trust me).

I already explained things on the note I published in the book it's better you read it there. It's called "Secretly A Heiress" and it's a LK fanfic.

If luckily I'm granted the permission of synn then I will be publishing the first chapter as I finished it already.

For the meantime kindly support it with the same amount of support you gave this book. I will deeply appreciate it.

But do not worry because my main focus would still be on this book. I'm not really forcing you guys but if you want to you can see the book in my account and support it.

But lastly, please excuse the lack of updates these days, school kept me busy and me and my family celebrated my birthday two days ago, dec. 5 (I'm 14 now yay!) But don't worry I'll be publishing a chapter soon as I said earlier.

That is all.

Luv y'all.

Author-nim outtt.