[C.10] Royal Blood Pt. 2

A/N: Okay can we take a moment to appreciate those visuals?!?! Like oh myy. . .this is Ace's ghost speaking btw, she died due to the overflowing visuals coming from the woman up there ok I'll stop now😂

Also shout out tooo BANGPINKSHIPPER101. . .you wanted an update so here it is😂

(Disclaimer: unusual long chapter ahead!)

• 𝐀 𝐔 𝐓 𝐇 𝐎 𝐑 ' 𝐒  𝐏. 𝐎. 𝐕 •

"You must be joking right?" Jisoo laughed nervously.

"I'm afraid not and that's why we need to go to the kingdoms." Seulgi finally explained why she was in a rush earlier.

"We need to confirm our assumptions as soon as possible, we can't loose you now, we're lucky that the Dark Realm doesn't know about you yet so we really need to hurry."

The four younger girls quickly obliged, they didn't like the idea of being captured by the said enemies.

A few minutes later they were all set to go to the kingdoms, they were already aware that the forest they were currently in was not far from the Central Domain.

Seulgi was just finishing writing a letter to her friends to inform them what they were up to, she didn't want to disturb their sleep knowing that they've been tired lately so she told them in the letter where they were going and why, so that when they read it, they'll know what to do and where to go, besides, Seulgi is confident that she can handle the girls just well.

"You guys ready?" Seulgi asked as soon as she finished the letter.

"All set." Jisoo smiled, but Seulgi can see something different in her eyes.

Fear.

"Guys c'mon loosen up a bit, don't be nervous." Seulgi said trying to lighten up the mood, cause again, she really doesn't want to burden these girls, they were the only human beings she was close to while fulfilling her mission in the Other World.

Jisoo sighed. "Was I that obvious?" She thought.

"Yes you are." Someone lightly chuckled, it didn't belong to any of the females getting ready.

"Yeonjun? How'd yo- oh right you can read minds." Jisoo chuckled.

"How's the meeting?" Seulgi asked, apparently Yeonjun and his friends, who by the way was just standing behind him, just got from the meeting.

Yeonjun sighed. "Apparently, they captured a Dark Realm spy who was heavily injured roaming around the Eastern side in the Mystic Lake."