[C.36] Ten Things

• 𝐀 𝐔 𝐓 𝐇 𝐎 𝐑 ' 𝐒  𝐏. 𝐎. 𝐕 •

As the days pass by, the seven boys have been getting impossibly closer with the four girls, and this fact made four boys specially happy and pleased. They would all hang out from time to time, sometimes together with RV and TXT but sometimes, only with the eleven of them.

At the moment, Jennie was attending her english class and unfortunately the only person she was close with in this certain class was none other than, Kim Taehyung. Unfortunately, just because for Jennie, the male have been ten times more annoying lately.

"So in accordance to our class today which is poetry, you will all write a list of ten things about anything and I will be expecting it by the end of this class," Ms. Yoon explained which earned collective groans from the students, "Am I understood?"

Though against their will, they all replied with a, "Yes, ma'am."

Jennie was dubious, only God knows how that was poetry. The girl looked at her friend slash enemy beside her, expecting a this-is-such-a-stupid-class look from Taehyung, and the latter did just that, causing the cat-eyed girl to laugh.

Jennie might have not witnessed it, but Taehyung smiled fondly at the sight of the girl laughing, with her gummy smile and chubby cheeks, honestly who wouldn't?

But when he saw that her laughter slowly subsided, he cleared his throat and quickly removed the silly smile on his face. He didn't know when it started, but one day it suddenly seemed that Jennie would have the ability to make him smile no matter what she does.

Unbeknownst to her, that was why he was purposely being more annoying, he was doing it to cover up his occasional pink cheeks and shy smiles.

Do I like her?

As Jennie faced him, he swiftly shrugged the thought off and plastered his signiture devilish smile on his face, "So what do you think about the poem thing? I'm gonna write ten things that makes Jennie annoying."

As if on instinct, Taehyung's hands immediately raised themselves knowing fully well that Jennie was about to smack him on the head, it was a good thing he dodged it, or that was what he thought because Jennie's other hand reached for his ear and pinched it.

"Wow, violent, I like it- Ah! Jennie let go, it hurts!"

If it weren't for the glare their teacher were sending them, Jennie wouldn't have let go and pinched Taehyung's ears harder until the boy would reconsider about living.

Jennie just rolled her eyes at the pouting Taehyung before finally getting a sheet of paper to write on.

As she was writing, she glanced at Taehyung who was so engrossed in his own paper, her eyes furrowed in amusement when Taehyung quickly ripped the paper off and folded it before stuffing it to his pocket. Then Taehyung's eyes met hers, not expecting that Jennie was already looking at him, he immediately diverted his attention to anything as long as it's not a person with the name of Jennie.

"Why was he so flustered? That's so unlike him." Jennie whispered to herself. After a few minutes she finished her last sentence and scanned it one last time.

Confident with her work, she smiled, stood up, and made her way to the teacher's table to pass her work, not missing the dissaproving look from her teacher. Prolly Taehyung's fault.