[C.33] A Not So Friendly Warning

• 𝐒 𝐄 𝐔 𝐋 𝐆 𝐈 ' 𝐒  𝐏. 𝐎. 𝐕 •

"Wow! how did she do that unnie?"

"Unnie what's this?"

"You really weren't kidding when you said this place would be magical."

"How is he floating?"

God, help me.

Right now, I'm with Joohyun unnie and Yeonjun in the central domain because we offered to tour the girls around in the mean time.

Nayeon and I wasn't really that close in the other world but boy is she loud. I understand that the three of them were just plainly curious but their questions can be overwhelming, especially when they talk at the same time.

I looked at my bestfriends for help but they just laughed at me.

Some friends they are.

"Unnie, why are they looking at us for a while now?" Tzuyu suddenly said which grabbed my attention, I looked around to get what she was implying and saw that many people were staring at us. Must be because of these two reasons: because of us and because of the new faces we are with.

"Oh that, you'll get used to that." I simply shrugged.

"She's right, especially when you're with us, not to brag but we are kinda known here." Yeonjun warned the newcomers, even though he was only half serious, and half cocky. Typical.

"You are?" Nayeon asked and Yeonjun has never looked that offended before.

"You expect this face to be ignored?" The young lad pointed a proud finger towards his face and looked at Nayeon like the girl lost her mind.

"Jin is rubbing off on this kid." I whispered to Joohyun unnie who only laughed in response.

As we continued our way, we made sure to introduce them to the foreign surrounding they were put in recently. We figured that we could use this time to explain every basic thing they need to be aware of while walking.

From the kingdoms and its rulers, the people, places and objects, things they can do or cannot do, things they should avoid, basically everything that they need to know about to help themselves avoid getting killed.

"So it means that you guys should never wander off alone, everytime you want to go out you should seek our permission first." Joohyun unnie explained. "You guys only possess a minimal amount of knowledge about this place, so since we are your self-proclaimed guardians, we will be responsible for whatever happens to you here."

An angel indeed.

While they were talking, I noticed that we already reached the gates.

"Guys," I spoke grabbing all of their attention, I faced them before saying, "I present to you,"

"The palace of the northern kingdom."

The natives from the other world slowly turned their heads towards the palace and gawked at the majestic architecture in all its glory.

This was already an everyday sight for us, but for the newcomers it was not so I understand why their mouths were hanging ajar. We had the same reaction when we entered the palace years ago when we were still young.

"Come on," I grinned. "Based on your reactions I think you'll be more amazed when we enter inside."

The girls nodded their heads while still in trance so I just chuckled before leading them once again. As we neared the entrance I noticed that there weren't two people who usually guards the doors, but now there were three.