[C.9] Royal Blood

• 𝐀 𝐔 𝐓 𝐇 𝐎 𝐑 ' 𝐒 𝐏. 𝐎. 𝐕 •

All nine of them were quiet for a few seconds until Seulgi decided to break the silence.

"You've only been to the Dark Forest so far right?"

The four girls nodded.

"Why don't we have a little tour? We'll show you around the kingdoms so that you'll be able to familiarize yourself with it." Seulgi offered while smiling.

Their faces lit up in excitement, they've been dying to see what the kingdom looks like, especially Lisa, she's been hearing this story over and over again since she was a child and now she finally has the chance to see it in person.

"That's what we'll do first thing in the morning tomorrow, it's getting dark already, don't worry about Yeonjun, they'll come back from the meeting, while you," She pointed at each one of them.

"Should freshen up and get some rest, tomorrow we'll let you borrow some of our clothes, unless you want to get weird stares from the people here, our sense of fashion is a little bit different from the Other World as you may have noticed." She continued.

The four younger girls nodded upon hearing their unnie's remark.

"Sure, Miss Kang." Chaeyoung snickered, earning herself a smack from Seulgi.

"For the umpteenth time! Don't call me that!" She whined but still laughed nonetheless, but it later turned into a smirk confusing Chaeyoung, making her nervous at the same time.

"I'm from the Southern Kingdom kid, call me that again and I can burn you any time I want." Seulgi kept the smirk on her face.

For a second, Chaeyoung forgot about the fact that her unnie actually lives here, what she said shut her up successfully, causing Seulgi's smirk to become even wider, if that's even possible.

Irene noticed Chaeyoung's intimidated expression causing her to burst into fits of laughter.

"You know she's joking about burning you right?" Irene giggled.

It might be out of the topic but the four new incomers were at awe by how beautiful Irene was actually like, when other people laugh they don't look that ethereal. Now that they thought about it, all five of them were gorgeous in their own ways.

"I mean, well she is joking about burning you now. . .but she can do it anytime she wants so you better be cautious." The oldest of them taunted them.

Chaeyoung and also the other three made a mental note to not call their unnie like that again, they surely don't want to be toasted on their first days in Enchancia, cause they really want to go back to the Other World alive.

Soon enough, they found themselves lying on the soft mattresses of their beds in the middle of the night, neither of them being able to sleep.

"I can't sleep." Lisa suddenly blurted out, causing all of their attention to turn to her.

Chaeyoung sighed.

"Me too."

Jennie and Jisoo can only nod their heads in agreement, for themselves couldn't sleep either, maybe because of too much excitement?