[C.8] Possibilities

• 𝐀 𝐔 𝐓 𝐇 𝐎 𝐑 ' 𝐒 𝐏. 𝐎. 𝐕 •

"And we think you are the ones mentioned in the prophecy."

"WHAT?!" The four girls exclaimed.

"But that's impossible!" Jennie said.

"Sorry but we don't want any part of this mess." Jisoo pointed out.

"I agree with Jisoo unnie, we we're just living our normal lives! And besides, we can't lead a war!" Chaeyoung exclaimed in disbelief.

"I'm so sorry but if you are really the ones mentioned in the prophecy, then there's no escaping it." Seulgi said.

"Exactly! You guys are not sure if we're the ones, we just got here by accident." Lisa argued.

"Correction, an accident planned by destiny, what if you really are the ones, we can't just let you go, we can't let the Dark Realm destroy our beloved kingdom, besides by far, your the closest shot we found, because all of your said experiences matches the prophecy properly." Irene explained.

"What do you mean it matches? It doesn't make any sense!" Jennie asked furiously.

Seulgi sighed, there was a lot they need to explain to these girls, and when she says a lot, she means a lot.

"You said, that book brought you here, correct?" Seulgi asked.

"Yes." Jisoo replied.

"Well girls what if I tell you I was meant to be there," Seulgi sighed. "I was the one who put the book there." She continued.

"What?!" Chaeyoung asked, unable to process the information.

Seulgi sighed. "Yes, I've been traveling from school to school in your world, when the kingdom read the prophecy they sent me to the Other World to find the chosen ones, and guess what?"

The four girls didn't want to accept it, it was too overwhelming for them.

"The book led you guys here." Seulgi told them.

"But no, it must be a coincidence." Jisoo tried, but Seulgi shook her head.

"But the book was specifically made for transportation, and only people from here can use it to travel from one world to another, meaning. . .you must be from here then." Seulgi said unsure.

"Again that's impossible, I've been living there since. . ." Lisa stopped. She wished it was not true, but she can't deny the fact the she doesn't remember the first six years of her life, and the other three girls are secretly thinking about that too.

"Since?" Seulgi challenged them, she doesn't want to pressure the younger girls, no, as much as she doesn't want them to carry this big responsibility she's passing to them.

She has no choice because she still needs to protect their kingdom from the upcoming war mentioned in the prophecy, and the only way possible to do that is to convince the girls to go with them to the kingdom because who knows? maybe they really are the chosen ones, and she's willing to find out if it really is them because they can't give up know, they've been searching and searching until they came.