[C.5] Unexpected Friendship

• 𝐀 𝐔 𝐓 𝐇 𝐎 𝐑 ' 𝐒  𝐏.𝐎. 𝐕 •

"Pardon?" Jennie said, confused.

Lisa sighed, she doesn't know where to start.

"Look, in order to survive in this place, you guys should know more about Enchancia, and we should find more information about this place on the way." Lisa casted a glance at the three older girls.

"But trust me when I say there's a lot you need to know." She continued, before heaving a sigh of exhaustion. "So, what if we rest first. I'm tired, I'll tell you all about Enchancia tomorrow."

As Lisa said those words, it almost seemed like they were suddenly aware of the exhaustion spreading in their body as their adrenaline died down.

"What could you possibly know about this place?" Jennie raised a brow. She was still sceptical about this whole place and now all of a sudden they were given a tour guide of some sort, if what Lisa was saying was actually true.

"She knows somethings actually." Chaeyoung said.

"I'm stopping you there, 'cause again, it's a long story and I'll tell you tomorrow." The others mentally noted how Lisa would make a good rapper, because she said those words as fast as she can. It was obvious how badly she wanted to rest.

The others started to settle down in their own places, until Jennie suddenly broke the silence with an alarmed voice.

"Excuse me? Are you expecting me to sleep on grass and dirt?" Jennie asked in disgust. The three other girls just nodded wordlessly which caused her mouth to drop wide open in disbelief.

"No fucking wa—"

"Look Jen, we need to sacrifice a bit here, this is the real world and there are times where we need to suffer." Jisoo cut her off. "You can't always get the good things."

That prevented Jennie from complaining even more, but then she started to walk in the opposite way much to the three's confusion.

"Hey! Where do you think you're going?" Chaeyoung called out making Jennie face her.

"I'm getting wood, I need some damn warmth because it's getting cold." Jennie nonchalantly muttered before turning around. "I'll be back here, losers."

The girls were honestly taken aback, it seems that there was a lot to Jennie that they really didn't know. The cat-eyed girl noticed their silence. "What? Look I know I'm pretty but I have a brain too." Jennie laughed, a mocking one, and this didn't go unnoticed by the girls.

"I'll go with you." Lisa offered as she stood up.

Jennie's eyebrows raised, she went silent for a couple of seconds before walking away with a short reply. "Whatever, suit yourself."

The fireflies was their only source of light in the dark night, and Lisa didn't know if she was hallucinating it, but it almost seemed like the bright green glow was leading them down a certain path. It was a silent and awkward walk for a few minutes, before the brunette took it upon herself to break the ice and ask the question she's been meaning to ask the older girl.

"Are you okay?" Lisa hesitantly asked Jennie as they were gathering sticks. They were already at a far and safe distance from Chaeyoung and Jisoo, so she figured it would help in making the other girl open up with a much smaller audience, which was just her.

This made Jennie look at Lisa. "Why wouldn't I be?" Jennie asked, eyebrows raised, causing Lisa to sigh.

"There's something about your laugh earlier," Lisa looked at Jennie, who was facing the ground. "It seems. . ."