Chapter Thirty Nine; First Concert

Start from the beginning

A knock on the bus door made everyone quiet down, "Come on in!" Brantley called out to the person.

I wasn't really paying attention to who walked onto the bus until I heard their voice, Luke Bryan. I might not listen to country muisc as much as most people but damn if I don't know who Luke Bryan is.

"Show starts in fifteen minutes, BG." Luke said and had that 'teeth brighter than my future smile'.

"Alright, Luke, I want you to meet my girlfriend." Brantley said and poked my butt again and I knew that was because he wanted me to stand up.

"Luke, this is Carter, Carter this is Luke." Brantley said.

"Nice to meet you." I said.

Luke pulled me into a hug, "Nice to meet you too, Darlin." Luke said let go of me. Well, friendly ain't he?, "You comin to the show?" Luke asked.

"I sure am. It'll be my first famous Brantley Gilbert concert." I said and looked over at Brantley and smiled.

"FIrst famous concert?" Luke questioned.

I nodded, "He's been puttin concerts on for me since I was seventeen."

"Oh, so y'all are like high school sweethearts." Luke said.

"Not exactly. We were best friends. Brantley was eighteen when I met him and I was fifteen." I said.

"Oh, the whole age thing. Got it." Luke said seeming to understand.

This time Brantley said something, "Yeah, she's seen it all." He said. I knew he meant the good and the bad. I'll still never forget when he called me drunk off his ass and I had to go get him.

*Flashback*
Carter- Seventeen
Brantley- Twenty

It was two in the morning and my phone was buzzing like crazy right beside my head. I didn't bother to look at the caller ID when I answered.

"Hello?" I asked sleepily.

"I need ya to come get me, Angel." Brantley said slurring over his words.

"Where are you?" I asked.

"My buddy Mark's place." Brantley said.

"I'm on my way. Please, just stay where you are."  I said.

"I love you, Angel." Brantley said.

"I love you too, BrantBear. Sit tight." I said and hung up before throwing on a hoodie and sliding on my flip flops. I snuck out of the house and went straight to Brantley. There were a bunch of guys and whores rubbing all up on them.

"Carter, see you came to join the fun." Mark, Brantley's buddy said with a skank attached to his hip.

"No, I'm here to pick Brantley up were is he?" I asked.

Mark pointed to the back door, "Out there with some chick." Mark said.

I sighed and thanked him before walking through the back door, of course some blonde haird twig bitch was sitting on his lap and whispering in his ear.

"Hey skank! Get off my boyfriend." I said. I had pretended to be Brantley's girlfriend more than once when he drunk and not aware of what he was doing.

She looked at me and scuffed before turning back to Brantley. Jesus, can't she just be a good whore and move on.

I grabbed her by her barely there shirt and pulled her off Brantley's lap, "I said get off my boyfriend." I turned to Brantley and helped him to his feet.