Trust yourself

Life is not always happy and full of joy , there are moments when you feel down or sad and that's perfectly normal . Just imagine how boring life would be if it was full of happiness , we can only understand the true meaning of joy after we have felt sadness ..

Most of us know this but somewhere in between we should also remember that excessive sadness can kill the hope inside ones mind . Even when you are down or lost you still have a small shine of light inside you dark mind . That light is called hope , hope to be free , to be happy again . But what if there are constant blow of air on the small , delicate light . The harshness of the wind can destroy that small light aka your hope in second . Ones a person loses hope it will be very difficult for him to be himself again .

This is exactly what happened with Marcel ...

Since he was kid he never found a single soul who would help him instead of making fun of his weak state . After being humiliated and used like a toy his hope was completely smashed making him wanna end his life . But when he was unable to do even that then he became lost . Lost in this wild dangerous place we call our mind . People fear things , objects , animals , criminals etc but the real thing we should be afraid of is our own mind .

When harry found him he broke all his walls down , showed him a way out ... A way to the freedom and happiness he desired . Marcel found his hope again , it was very small , tiny , full of doubt but it was there ..

Nick was overjoyed when harry opened his eyes after being unconscious for like two days . After they both came back to the real world they were like dead souls , only their heart was beating . But now they were slowly waking up which means their mind and body is slowly recovering from the incident that just happened .

Since the moment harry opened his eyes he invested all his time in helping Marcel , from cooking food till helping him take a bath . Everything was done by harry himself . He was keen on making Marcel back to his happy and normal self.

As for Marcel he was beyond confused . After being locked inside his own mind for so long he feels as if he is going crazy . A person looking like him is always around him , taking care of him like a mother . He talks with Marcel like a long lost Friend even though Marcel is unable to reply . Marcel was scared , he feared everyone but for some reason when Harry touched him or took care of him he can't refuse .

He loves the way harry babies him , slowly but steady Marcel started to open up to harry .. he doesn't shiver when harry touches him , he find himself eager to see harry everyday , he listens to every word harry says carefully , he does what harry ask him to do . He started to trust harry wholeheartedly .

For a few days things went this way , everyone was utterly shocked to see the difference between the omega before and now . Harry was making him a better person , Marcel does not shake everytime someone touches him , he does not go completely crazy when any alpha is near him . Marcel was improving and it was all thanks to harry .

The only one having problem with all this was Nick . Harry had prohibited nick anywhere near Marcel which means he can't even be near harry cause harry is always with Marcel .

"I don't get you nick , why can't you ever be satisfied ??" Sarah said making her coffee .

"You don't get it .. they are getting closer day by day and as much as I know harry ; which I do a lot , he will make Marcel a better omega , you know a great disciple of him or something .." nick replies playing with his fingers nervously .

"So ? What's the problem in that .."

"The problem is that harry is trying to make Marcel officially my mate , somehow he knows everything about that omega , his past and his feelings or emotions about me or whatever you might call that and -"