Remus X Reader

-

w O a H that's twisty.

Didn't u say you were going on a break? Didn't you say you were gonna stop? 

Yes I did say that but no one actually cares and my notifications are full of sanders sides notifications. 

This is the aftermath of the 3 part Remus oneshots (u know the one where u killed Roman?)

(Unedited)

--------------------------------------

"Hey Thomas, how're you feeling?" 

I entered his house quietly as I knew he was feeling very sick "Bad bad bad- I don't know what I'm feeling but it hurts!" Thomas was hunched over on the couch holding his stomach "Maybe you caught a bug?" I suggested "I think it has something to do with Roman!" My eyes widened slightly at the edges "I know you're not with him anymore but do you know anything?" Thomas quickly covered his mouth as he started coughing loudly. "No, sorry. Did you ask the others?" I asked "No, they're either looking for Roman or helping mE!" Thomas had begun crying. 

"S-sorry. I don't know what this is.." He whispered "It's all fine, Timothy." Deceit sat on the edge of the couch, arriving from nowhere. "It's Thomas." he corrected "I don't care. Anyways~ you should relax so you can go to the wedding." Deceit glanced up at me and then back down to Thomas "Y-you're right.. I'll try going to sleep" Thomas slugged down in the chair and closed his eyes. I felt bad. This was our fault. We killed Roman and it was making Thomas act up. 

I quickly ran from my spot beside Thomas to where Remus usually hangs out, checking behind the couch and then behind the TV. "Boo" I yelped loudly and turned to look behind me "Hah. You look like you've seen a ghost!" Remus snorts "This isn't funny!- I didn't think I'd feel this terrible.. He's dead!" I whispered the last part in distress "Well you shouldn't be feeling bad at all, he hurt you." Remus strapped his arm around my waist and pulled me to his chest. I put my hands up and pulled away "Thomas is in pain because of us!" I accused "Oh please! How do you even know it was because of that? You don't think I can do my brother's job?" Remus crosses his arms "I know I take better care of you then he does." I looked to the ground defeated "Do you though?" he looked hurt at my question. 

"Of course! - I mean- I do, right?" His voice softened and I felt myself losing anger for him, I wanted to wrap my arms around his neck and nuzzle into his shoulder to tell him it's okay. But it's not okay. "I listened to you and let him die." I wrapped my arms around my shoulders to shield myself from nothing "You know sides never officially die. His physical body is just gone." I looked up from the floor and back to Remus. "He's not dead?" I started freaking out "No you goose! You silly chicken! He's just very sick- falling from a high height probably isn't the best for your health." Remus hummed "Anyways-" I cut him off "Will he remember what we did?" I asked "Oh~ Now you want him dead?" Remus chuckled at my scared expression "No! Yes!- I don't- I don't know! If we cure him will it help Thomas?" Remus frowned at my question.

"There is no cure. The only way he'd be able to survive is to merge with another side- but he doesn't like to share his belongings.. You know this" Remus brought up "Yes.. I know.. Is there a way to help Thomas?" I placed a gentle hand on Remus's arm "Yes. I take over Roman's job." I squeezed his arm in a death grip once I heard his suggestion "How do you expect any of them to listen to you?" Remus laughed hysterically at my question "Darling! It's fine! Deceit will help us!" Remus pet my head to calm me down "Deceit knows?!" Remus nodded with a goofy smile "Why's he helping us- what is he getting out of this?" Remus brought me into a hug, leaning in closely to my ear before letting few words escape his mouth "entertainment." 

"HEY!" I jumped away from Remus when I heard a loud voice boom next to me "You know how hard it is to keep Thomas down? You're lucky he's still hysterical! And with all the sleep talking confessions that have been made- about what you and her did- you might have to kill the others" Deceit spoke "What?! No!" I exclaimed "You know it'd have to be done. Virgil will worry too much and stress Thomas out, secrets will be spilled in his nightmares. Logan will eventually catch on with his- minor intelligence. And poor little Patton.. His dear friends killing his best friend? He wouldn't be too happy now would he?" Deceit smirked.

"We're not killing anyone else." I stated.

"Then get ready to run for the rest of your life, murderer." Deceit spat with an evil hiss.

"Yeah! Let's run together!" Remus held his hand out to me "I didn't want to get in trouble" I cried "All the 'other' sides have killed at least one before! Join us! We can all run away !" Remus requested "Wait- What do you mean? D- Did Virgil kill someone?" I asked "Something other then killing the vibes? Yes- but I won't tell! I'm too much of a good friend." He smiled sweetly at me and I began to feel a little bit sick.

This house was filled with killers and I was one of them. I wonder- Do Patton and Logan know about this? 

-------------------------

Don't ask questions about this since I most likely won't be making another part. This was purely just because I was bored and had time on my hands.