CHOOSE- Deceit

"Why'd you leave? Did I scare you off?" He asks me sadly "No! I just thought you guys wouldn't want to be speaking with me anymore-" I tell him "You're the only person here who doesn't get frightened by me and Remus, I would love to talk with you" I smile at his reply.

"Deceit-" He nods his head "About your name-" He laughs "It's true, I'm a huge liar, although.. People believe ALL the time that I can ONLY lie which is absolutely ludicrous! It's funny though, with people never knowing whether or not to trust me, which also makes me good at keeping secrets." I take all this information in.

"Geez- I'm talking too much- sorry, I just, don't like you-" Deceit covers his red face and I smile a bit "What do you do for fun?" I ask him "for fun? Just about anything, I try new things all the time." His voice gets a tad bit lower near the end of his sentence, making me believe for that to be a lie possibly.

"Do you like swimming? I know of this lake" Deceit shakes his head in disapproval "sorry- I hate water!" He winces "Oh- it's okay! What specifically do you like to do?" I ask him again and he tips his hat down to cover a part of his face "I like to play card games, I also like to do dramatic readings, watching musicals are also very amusing" Deceit sighed happily.

"Oh, Have you seen any good recent musicals?" Deceit shakes his head "All are wonderful, but I don't find any interest in the ones around here." Deceit leans into his hand sadly "The ones in Kraters were fantastic though! So many of them were entertaining! They have less entertainment rules to follow then Crofters do." I raise a brow "What type of entertainment rules do you guys have?"

"It was a bunch of rules made by Patton. Rule 1) No violence 2) No swearing 3) Must always have a happy ending- Those type of rules! I mean- There's a rule that says NO HORROR!" Deceit throws his head into his hands dramatically.

"But alas- I am forced to stick with Crofters crappy musicals as I am now castle bound with Remus in the bottom floor." Deceit frowns and makes eye contact with me "Are you trying to make me feel pity so I sneak you out to my kingdom?" Deceit gasps and puts a hand to his chest "What?! I would never!" He lies. "Wow! That's so-" I lower my voice "let's go" I whisper.

Deceit smiles at me gratefully and we both head out the other entrance nearing the back of the castle "Logan had put something around here that bounded me inside, but with you- I think it's okay" Deceit's eyes light up as he stares over at me.

"I have a driver here already, waiting to pick me up. Let's get in" I direct Deceit to the carriage which carried me before "M'am, who's this handsome fella?" The driver asks me teasingly "I'm Deceit." He answers, lowering his hat down to cover more of his face.

"Y/n." He grasps onto my shoulder and I turn to face him "Yes? Why do you keep on tipping your hat down?" Deceit frowns and looks to the ground in shame "No reason, it's just fashion" His voice sounds defensive, is he lying again?

"Y/n, you may want to speak with your father first, he doesn't like surprises" I shake my head at the driver "It's okay, I'm not going to the castle!" I tell him and he looks back at me "Then where are you going?" I shrug "Is there any good musicals on right now?" The driver thinks for a moment before moving again.

"There's a new one on right now, Six" I tilt my head "is that what it's called, six?" he nods his head "It's about the six wives of king Henry, the eighth" I nod my head "interesting, do you wanna see that?" I ask Deceit.

Deceit nods his head while looking to the floor, I put a hand on his arm and his body stiffens. "Are you alright?" I ask him "Yes" his voice had a slight hiss to it. We both then sit in a bit of silence while waiting to get to the location "I hope Remus doesn't get too uncomfortable back at the castle." Deceit smirked.

"He gets discomfort in silence" Deceit tells me and laughs "I don't think it would be silent in there" I say and Deceit shakes his head "It would be if someone were to notice him." Deceit pushes a hair away from his face and tips his hat down even more.

"We're here" The carriage stops. I jump out and I pull Deceit out with me, jumping happily the whole way. "Do you think it's gonna be good?" I ask him and he shrugs "I hope so" I lead him into the entertainment center, into the more vip areas.

Our seats are perched high above the rest of the townsfolk "It looks beautiful in here" Deceit gazes in awe, looking up a bit- I see something on his face. I don't question it- as to not be rude- but what is it?

I sit down, and Deceit sits down next to me. "Excuse me, only royalty and their guests are allowed to be up here" A voice from behind us speaks. I turn around and I see a girl with her hands on her hips "who are you?" I ask her "I'm the King's daughter's best friend, DUh!" She says in the sassiest tone.

I stand up from my chair, and I raise my crown from one of my ballgown's hidden pockets, onto my head. I stare directly into her eyes "I'll set you on fire" she looks back at me "w-who are you?" she tries to keep on fighting with me "The King's daughter. Thought you'd remember, bestie?" I tease her and she becomes a stuttering mess.

"haha- leave me alone, Peasant." Deceit waves her off. 

In the musical, there is a little stop- for people to take a break. In that time, the lights dim down, and we can barely see anything, except for my little vip area. I glance over to Deceit "Deceit?" I ask to get his attention.

His hat is lifted off his face, put back to normal. "Yess?" he asks me with a smirk "You look nice." I smile at him "liar" he speaks with a hissing voice. "You don't believe me?" He shakes his head "Aren't you scared? I have half a snake face!" he announces.

"I notice that, why?" I put a hand on his shoulder to comfort him, show him I wasn't scared. "The light sides- they- they cursed me.." Deceit whispered to me "The light sides?" He nods his head "the other part of our family- Roman, Patton, Logan! Virgil.." Deceit leaned back into his chair.

I moved Deceit's head to look at me, so I could see front on what he looked like. "Your scales look really cool." I am amazed in a way. Deceit puts a hand to his scales "Really?" He asks me and I nod my head "You look amazing all the time." Deceit smiles.

"If you don't mind me asking- how far do the scales go?" Deceit thinks for a moment "It ends around my hip area" he gestures to his hip and I look down at his body "Cool." Deceit seems happy now so I'm happy.

"Y/n?-" He closes his eyes for a moment "Yeah?" he seems to be hesitating "I-I like you" He opens his eyes and looks to the ground "Really-? I like you too" Deceit looks back at me with watery eyes. I reach over and I caress his face.

Deceit gets up from his chair and gets in front of me, leaning in, we both kiss.