Murder Mystery Ending 2

-----------------

Your view

---------------------------------

"Let's just stay here! I don't want anything bad to happen- It'd be much safer!" I explain to Roman and he agrees. I for some reason feel really bad for choosing to stay, half of me wanted to but half of me knew it wasn't the best idea. My eyes darted to where I thought Roman was "Y/n, your hands are cold." Roman chuckled "I'm not holding your hands" I answered.

"You're not?.." Roman sounded a little nervous "Who's hands am I holding then?" I shrug "S-should we move?" Roman asks me "No, we should stay put and wait for the others. Can you let go of whatever or whoever you're holding?" I ask him "No- It's stuck on me-" I reach my hand out to feel for where Roman is standing.

I feel something "Geez dude- You're really tall" I say "Really?" I hum a yes "Roman- why'd you take your clothes off?" I ask him "I didn't." Roman answers "Y-Y/n, should we really NOT move?" I shake my head "Nothing bad is really happening-" I laugh nervously "yeah b-but- I'm scared." I move away from the thing I touched, backing into something.

"Ow! Was that you?" I asked hopefully "No- Are you okay?" He asks me "Roman- I- I can't get off the floor!" I squirm around, something held tightly onto me 'Why don't you leave?' I think to myself "We- can't leave! Logan and Patton are gonna come back at any second!" I kick in the air, trying to get free.

The light flickers on for a second- In a flash- I see where Roman is. Roman's standing inside a circle of weird looking things-. I look down at myself and I see a hand clutching onto my arm, I bite it with my teeth and nothing happens. My mouth however- Get's a taste of the creature- It tasted like the smell of burning rubber.

"Roman! You're in a circle of weird things!" I try to tell him what I saw "-Of creatures! They look like aliens!" I huff out "What- Is there somewhere where I can break free?" He asks in a panicking tone "No- You're surrounded..." I close my eyes and let a few tears out, seeing something in the darkness of my mind...

When I closed my eyes, I woke up at my house. I looked around, not being able to move my body "Why am I at home?" I ask confusingly. I move my eyes down to see what I'm laying on, my bed. I open my eyes again to return to the normal state of the darkness in Thomas's new house.

"Y/n!" Roman calls out harshly "S-sorry! WHat?" He pants heavily "I thought you died.. I was calling out for a few minutes.." He relaxes a bit "Where did you go?" Roman asks "Home.. When I closed my eyes, I went home.. I was in my bed." Roman chuckles "That's what Thomas does.. Tell me- How well are you at imagining?" Roman questions "I'm- Alright? I guess." 

"Was your room exactly as it normally is?" I nod my head "Yeah, all the same! I just- couldn't move my body" Roman exclaims happily "Yes! That's good! Okay! Try to close your eyes again- imagine yourself there but this time- Imagine me walking through your door." I do as instructed.

My eyes close.

I'm inside my room again, this time the lights were dimmed. I was still in bed, the blanket was wrapped around my legs. I breathed heavily, it wasn't like this a second ago. The door rattled 'Roman' I thought 'Roman' I repeated over and over. The door opened slowly "Y/n?" it was him. 

Roman stepped into the room "What happened to you?" He asked me, holding onto my face "Can you move me?" I asked him and he nodded. Roman pulled off my blanket and took me into his arms "We have to get to Thomas's house from here- If we do that then we're safe." Roman smiled at me.

"Can I imagine the others?" Roman shook his head "You can but I wouldn't recommend it. Everyone is in their OWN state of mind and if you draw them out then they'll be too shocked to move- They'll be paralyzed like you- Or worse.." I nodded understandingly "You will however- Have to when we get to Thomas's house." Roman carried me out the door.

"Who do I have to imagine?" I ask him "Imagine Thomas." I nod my head again.

Roman sprints down the stairs with me in his arms and heads out my door  "Wow- You don't get out much.. Do you?" The whole outside world was distorted. The houses were all of the same copy, all of them looked exactly like Thomas's house. "I shouldn't of forced you to keep on imagining it.." Roman groans "Aren't those Thomas's house-s?" He shakes his head "It's okay.. I've driven around here before" Roman breathes out.

"Driven?" He nods "Memory lane." I finally get the saying now "Plus- There's a path that connects your thoughts to Thomas's." I gasp "Really?" Roman smirks "No- But there is now since you imagined it." I try to lift my arm to punch him but it doesn't move.

Roman moves me up more and begins running down the path, further and further, he doesn't stop running- not until we get to our destination. As we get closer, my limbs start to thaw and I can feel the movement happening again. I move my arm up and I slap Roman in the face "Ow- what was that- You have your feeling back!" I nod my head happily "Oh- So- Do you want me to put you down?" I shake my head "I wouldn't wanna get lost in my head" We both laugh.

"OH- THAT'S IT!" Roman points out to me, I smile happily. 

We reach Thomas's place. Roman takes a deep breath before knocking on the door "Thomas.." I mutter under my breath. The door slides open and we see a tired looking Thomas rubbing at his eyes "Y/n.. What are you doing in the mind palace?" I shrug "Your new place is haunted!" I cross my arms "Huh- New place? Y/n, listen to me. I am knocked out cold, laying in my bed." Thomas raises his hands and grips onto my shoulders tightly.

"u-I- Roman! Do I wake up now?" Roman shook his head, laughing slightly "Why don't you stay? It's so nice here! We can put you in Thomas's mind so you don't have to do all the work of thinking inside your own world!" Roman asks me "Um- No? That doesn't sound- great..." I tell him "Y/n. You can do anything in the mind palace! You can fly, fall in love, all the amazing things! Why would you not wanna stay? All your friends are here and you have no family." 

I-

Uh-

"Besides. You don't have any choices anymore."

Thomas stares in disbelief at Princey "Roman! Don't talk like that- It's creepy! Besides- Of course she wouldn't wanna stay! I don't wanna stay!" Thomas defends me, standing right beside me. "Well you're gonna have to." Roman crosses his arms "Why do you want us to stay?" Roman smiles sweetly and embraces me "You're my best friend! I never want you to leave! Besides- If you do- Then the creatures will kill you!" my eyes widened.

"What do you mean- They'll 'kill' me? They weren't doing anything before!" Roman shakes his head "Y/n. Remember last time you came here- the time just before arriving here this time?" What he asked was confusing "um- yeah?" he nods his head "It was brighter, wasn't it?" I nod my head "The dimmer was the creatures getting to you. If you wake up now then there's no guarantee  that you'll stay alive."  

Roman was acting weird and made no sense

"Oh.. I really have no choice?" 

"Hah!"

"Like you's ever had any choice"

-------------------

ew, this is shit.

I didn't know what to write and I didn't wanna keep on posting for murder mystery since there's so many possible endings and I don't wanna fill the book with it.

This story made no sense, I'm a bad writer :(