Murder Mystery P3

---------------

your view

---------------

I blanked out once again, Patton taps me on the shoulder and i'm drawn back to life "You alright there, kiddo? You seem to of lost yourself for a moment!" he laughs while sweating lightly "Oh, sorry! I was just thinking.. I'm gonna go talk with Virgil!" I wave goodbye to Patton and I stumble out of the room.

I skip to the kitchen and I feel a wave of cold air hit my skin, I grasp onto my shoulders as I try to stay warm. I let a small sneeze out, why was the kitchen so cold? I looked around the kitchen and saw a small thing in the corner, huddled up with a cape over their head. I bent down and put a hand on it, it was definitely Virgil..

He ripped off his cape and looked up at me with a tear stained face "Are you alright?" I ask him "Do I look alright?!" he snaps at me and begins to start crying again "What happened?" Virgil shifted uncomfortably and looked away from me, his head turned to the wall with his back faced to me.

"Thomas is acting off... I didn't think he'd invite them so willingly! I didn't think he would-- do that" Virgil covers his face and bites down on his tongue, to stop him from talking more. He shook his head repeatedly while staring at the ground "Do you mean Deceit and Remus?" Virgil looks back up and starts choking slightly on his tears "Remus is coming?" Virgil clutched onto his chest and cried even more.

I sat down next to Virgil and I bought him into a warm hug, my arms wrapped around his shoulders protectively. Virgil dug his face into my shoulder and sobbed loudly "What's so wrong about them being here?" Virgil didn't answer but instead just continued to shake his head. I understood in some kind of way, and decided to stop pestering him about it.

I hugged Virgil tighter "Do you wanna do something maybe? To get your mind off all of that?" I ask him and Virgil lets out a shaking yet desperate laugh "I already tried. I'm Thomas's anxiety, I don't stop thinking about things easily." Virgil talked a little vaguely. I nodded my head "well.. As his best friend, I'll try to make you stop" I smiled at him awkwardly and he smiled back in the same way.

"Well then- where do you wanna go? What do you wanna do?" He asked me while rubbing at his eyes, smudging his black eye-shadow. "Well, I don't know what there's to do here- but- we could explore together?" I ask him and he agrees. I smile happily and I take him by the hand, walking out of the kitchen and around the whole place.

There's a ring at the door and something, apart from Virgil, tells me that the door shouldn't be opened.. A rainfall of anxiety washed over me, I knew nothing wrong was on the other side of that door, but I still didn't want it to be opened. Everything in my mind was telling me that the door needed to stay closed.

"Don't open the door" I whispered out, pain was visible in my voice. Virgil looked at me with his tiredly red eyes, full of tears and concern. Virgil's face was painted with worry for me "Why?" Virgil questioned and I shrugged "It gives me- bad vibes.." I clenched my eyes shut as I heard the door slipping open with a load croaking sound.

"Good evening! How are you, precious?" Roman strutted in and made his way over to us, his eyes were glued to mine and Virgil's hands wrapped around each other. "Roman! What took you so long?" Roman laughed- a little falsely- in a type of 'WOW, YOU'RE SO FUNNY.' sarcastic type of way. 

"I was- wondering what to wear!" Roman lied straight to my face.. I felt offended that he'd lie to me and a bit worried too, why was he lying and what was he lying about? "Roman.. Why did you lie?" Roman raises a brow at me and is about to say something before- suddenly- the whole place goes entirely dark. Virgil lets go of my hand.

"Don't worry, I'll protect you!" I hear Roman exclaim. I go to say something witty until I am then met with Roman's chest. Roman pulled me into a hug where I was unable to move, completely buried in his chest. "R-roman!" I try to push him away but he doesn't move an inch.

The light turns on and I scream in horror, the sight is horrifying.. I am worried for my life and everyone else's, I am truly scared. I am truly petrified. My mouth cracks open a little bit as I bite back my lip as to not scream, tears threaten to spill out. 

There's blood everywhere, covering the carpeted floors and walls. "Roman!" I pant heavily, trying to breathe again. "yes, princess?" I hit him lightly "There's blood everywhere!" Roman doesn't seem to pay much mind to all the blood "I've seen lots of blood before- plus- what if Thomas is just- decorating? Oh! Maybe Remus is here now!" Roman heads to the door.

Roman pulls at the handle and freezes up, his body is completely stiff. "Roman?" I look up at him, his face has gone pale. "The door won't open.." He stepped away for a moment before grabbing out his sword, something told me that this was a bad thing.. That it was very very wrong..

"ROMAN-" I try to get him to stop.

Roman stabs the door- or tries to? His sword, the sharpest object/item in this whole place- probably- didn't even leave a mark on the door.. His sword touched the door and wouldn't go through, Roman was still very frightened.

"When I was using my hand to open the handle.. It DID open, but something kept on pulling it closed.." Roman whispers to me and I place a hand on his shoulder. Roman tries to say something again but then the light goes off, not turning back on.. I hear a few people screaming and I get worried..

CHOICE

a) Find a weapon

b)Find a flashlight

c)Try to open the door

d)Get to the basement

e)Attic?

f)Break open a window

g) That was nothing, don't make a big deal of it.