Remus X Reader X Roman

(unedited)

This is weird lmao 

----

your view

--

"Hey! That's my idea!" Roman chases his twin brother down the stairs and chucks a pillow at his head, Remus laughs at the poor boy and continues to mock him. Remus sticks his tongue out at Roman, Roman scoffs in response.

"Stop running!" Roman called out to Remus. "Why" Remus looked up at Roman with a dumbfounded look "I just wanna talk" Roman exhales through his nose "well. I want to eat your deodorant, not everyone gets what they want" Remus squints his eyes at Roman.

I walk up to the twins "Hey guys, what's poppin'?" I asked. Remus giggled at me "Oh, you know" he waves his hand at me and I then turned to Roman "Remus stole my idea!" he pointed his finger at his brother "You two are so childish" I laughed at them.

Roman's face turned red and he then hid in his arms. "If you don't stop stealing my ideas th-then- I'll tell her!" he points to me and I feel confused "huh?" I cock my head to the side, my shoulders stiffen. Remus gasps and turns to his brother "you wouldn't!" Roman stands on top of the stairs proudly.

"Tell me what?" I ask "well-" Roman begins "I'll tell her about you!" Remus interrupts "Ahhh- no!!" Roman cries out. Remus pushes his brother over and he stumbles over the stairs. "DON'T TELL HER!!" Roman blushes furiously.

"THEN YOU DON'T TELL HER" Remus complained "Logan!!" I call out to one of my best friends "Yes?" he walks in with a folder "What are they hiding from me?" I ask him and he takes a second before answering. His eyes gloss over the two "It seems they both have a secret" I groan "yes, I know that. But what is the secret?" I ask again.

"Oh well-" Remus screams over the sound of Logan's voice, "silence" is all that Logan said before Remus was shut up. "They both h-" He's stopped again when Roman pulls out a jar of crofters "I'll give it if you don't tell her" he bribes.

I came prepared, bitch. I pull out two jars of crofters, both are completely perfect. "I'll give you these if you do" Logan processes this through his head for a moment "I do not appreciate this use of my knowledge" He announces "Oh- I- I'm sorry, Logan" I pout and give him a huge hug.

In the corner of my eye, I see Remus starting to cry and I see Roman getting angry. "I just don't like it when things are kept from me, especially when it's about me" I whisper to Logan, confusion grew in both the twin's faces. The brother's looked saddened deeply, had they not known what I was talking bout?

"I understand. They do not wish for me to inform you though, and I have to obey that. I sincerely apologize" I nod my head and let go of Logan "Alright then, I'll just go back to my room then and figure it out myself" I say and then leave.

I enter my room, the light shined through my window and onto my face. I sat down on my bed and thought about what they could be hiding from me, I mean - it's obvious, but I would want some form of confirmation. 

I huffed and closed my eyes, I was just listening to the air outside. My peace was put to an end when I heard a loud knock at my door, the wood was violently shaking in a fast pace. I opened my bedroom door and in stepped Remus who had a bundle of thorns in his hands.

His fingers were slightly bleeding, he bought them in front of me "Hi, Y/n. I just wanted to say, that I like you a lot." Remus smiled at me "I know that I'm not the best person in general, but I hope you can still maybe give me a chance?" Remus looked into my eyes. My heart skipped a beat.

"I-" I started off but then a handsome prince broke through and tumbled into Remus. I snorted and looked at the charming person. Roman got off the floor and stood on his brother Remus, he gave me a bouquet of classic red roses along with some nice yellow ones.

"I love you, you may not like me. I am however owning some sort of belief however that even if thou shall not return thy feelings, that thee will in fact still be my best friend" Roman smirked at me and handed the flowers over. 

I was in shock and awe, who was I to date? It seemed that I liked both... 

I looked at both of them, then at the flowers- or plants. "I don't know- I like both of you's" I look down to the ground and I close my eyes. I feel a hand on my head, and one being placed on my shoulder. I look at the owner's of the hands. "We thought you MAY say that- so we've come to the agreement to share" Remus chuckles.

"Yeah! We both get to date you" Roman smiles at me and I smile back "But- how will it work?" I ask them "It can be like a threesome" Remus winks "Oh-" I laugh at Roman's reaction "no- it'll be like this. We both go on dates with you, we both share you like we share normal things" Roman explains.

"You guys aren't great at sharing though-" Remus cackled loudly and nodded his head "Yeah, so it may get a little rowdy" Roman rubbed his neck sheepishly "So, um.. What do we do now?" My face had turned a light shade of pink.

"Fuck" Remus said "o-" Roman slapped him in the face "No!" I grinned, I'm dating them? I grabbed Roman by his shoulders and I gave him a quick peck on the cheek, doing the same to Remus. Remus put his hand on the space where I kissed "OOh, now I have cooties" He winced "Hey! I don't have cooties-" I pouted. "It's okay" Roman hugged me tightly "HEY! SHARE HER WITH ME TOO!" Remus pushed Roman off and cuddled me.