Remus X Reader P2

(dang, this might end up having another part)

---

your view

---------------------

Roman smiled at me. Can you not? "huh?" He stopped for a second, did I say that out loud? "Can you not- be so cute?" I smiled at him "oh- haha, thanks" we continued on. I was getting an uneasy feeling about this, but then again- I should think of other things!

But what though? What should I think about? Not Roman. Not the killing. Wait- the killing- Why was Remus so nice to me? Why was he being so helpful? Dang it! He's probably using me! I'm so naive- then again.. I don't know, but... He was willing to kill for me? It's a bit confusing, I should ask again.. There's no way he's doing this because he wants to be friends, he'll probably kill me too!

We were half way up the hike, Roman started drifting slowly, his pace was slowing down. I stopped and turned to him "Are you okay?" I asked him, he nodded his head "Yeah- I just- didn't think the cliff was gonna be this high.." he pants heavily.

"I could- carry you if you want?" I ask him "really? Thanks, you're the best girlfriend I have- had" I grab onto his hands and I pick him up. His arms wrap around my shoulders as his legs wrap around my torso, part of me just wants to jump off the cliff with him on me.

I walk for a while, it was harder with this heavy thing on me. I was sweating a bit, not much, but Roman was drenched. I dropped him on the ground "Ow" he cries "Oh, no! I'm so sorry" I cover my face in my hands, he gets off the floor "I'm feeling much better now, thanks princess" I squint my eyes at him, my face contorted into a confused expression "That's nice. But she's a Duchess" 

I stand back as I watch Roman being pushed off the cliff by his brother, Remus. Roman takes one last glare at me, all hope and everything he once believed in was gone, and you could see it being drained from his eyes as he began to fall.

Remus turned to me, placing a hand on my shoulder. "I have a confession, to you." He starts off "I killed him.. Because I actually want to be more than friends" he admits "I don't wanna be lied to.." I look at my feet "I'm creativity, not deceit. Plus- I'm one for telling the truth, I'm a very blunt person and incredibly straight forward person" He's right.

I hear sirens starting in the distance, I take his hand and we both run down to where Roman fell down. He hit some rocks, and then finished falling fully when he hit the ground. His blood was spilling out of his head and a few visible gashes were seen covering his corpse.

"I don't want Anxiety to affect you, would you mind if I did?" My glossy eyes stared at Remus "What?" He takes my hand, digs his nails into my wrist slightly and looks me deep in my eyes as he whispers "This is good, you did amazing. This feeling is good, what you did is not bad." He repeated over and over to me until I finally believed it.

"I think you're gonna break me" I whispered to him, my voice was cracking. He let go of my hand and stood in front of his dead brother. "You want to pick up his legs? or me?" He asked "I'll take his head" I groan and walk over, taking my dead ex into my arms.

We both got out of the forest with his body "Damn it. Where do we hide him?" I ask Remus "Our backyard?" He suggested "that's a horrible idea. What about we dump him in the creek near the gorge- like place?" I whispered hastily to Remus.

We both head there, I look into the reflection of the water. My hair is a mess, blood is covering my arms and a bit is on my face.. Remus's influence was starting to better me, I was starting to like this, I don't want to like this- "It's gorgeous isn't it?" Remus asks "What is?" I ask him "You, you look great in red." I stared at Remus.

Remus's hair was messier than mine, there was blood covering his face, a bit of his own blood was spilling out from his nose. His clothes were ripped slightly, how did that happen? The more I looked at him, the more handsome he looked.. Was he still influencing me? I feel weight being taken away from me, the same time I hear a splashing sound.

Remus tossed Roman in the water, his body sinks.

"Shit- We better run" Remus picks me up, not giving me any time to hesitate "Why did you pick me up?" I ask him "shhh! The police will hear us." He sprinted through the trees, picking up his face every few seconds. Suddenly he stops "Remus, why'd you stop?" I ask quietly.

"I don't want them to follow our trail, if we stop here for now then it'll be a dead end for them." he tried to explain but it didn't make much sense "we have a bit of time here, so in this little time.. I need to know.." he hesitates "I am normally straight forward but- aw fuck it! Do you like me?!" he looks deep into my soul.

My mouth goes to speak "I feel as if I may, but I need to know... Are you gonna hurt me too?" Remus puts a hand on my hip and pulls me close, he leans in and whispers in my ear "Do you want me to?" I almost choke "Remus- I- I'm serious! I do like you but I don't wanna get hurt again" I crossed my arms "I'm not like Roman and I can promise you that. I will NOT hurt you, unless you want me to" He looks at me suggestively.

I push him, "So, you'll be my girlfriend?" he asks me "Well.... Fuck it, yeah" He smiles joyously and takes me into his arms, wrapping them around my waist and pulling me in even closer. Our bodies were touching, I could feel his hot breath on me.

I pulled away once hearing the sirens start coming near us again. "Dang, it was just getting better" Remus smirks in my direction. I shake my head with a visible smile, I then bolt in a different direction with Remus running beside me.

We run not to our house, but to a place near our house. Remus hands me some clothes "put them on, and burn the ones you're wearing now" I nod, starting to take my clothes off "oi, turn around" I push him and laugh, he laughs too and then turns around. I noticed Remus turning around and looking at me every few moments, I turned around and caught him "Stop looking!" he chuckles and then turns back around, he stayed still.

I got dressed as did he, then we both made our way to the house. The clothes we were wearing before were already disposed of. I got inside the house, no one else was seen, they must be in their rooms. 

Remus took my hand "well, we're done. Our first murder together" I raise an eyebrow at him "'first'?" I ask him "Yeah." he lets out a long sigh "I'll mark it on the calendar so we don't forget" He grabs out a marker "no- Don't write that!" I try to stop him "Don't worry, I put down a drawing of a double sided dick" he grins at me.

I push him "Why?" I laugh "Because Logan will be questioning it forever, it'll be our little secret though of what it really stands for" I kept on laughing until the reality of it set in "Hey, it'll be alright. We can hide out in my room for a bit if you want" I take him up on that, heading on to to his room.