Murder Mystery P2 (Choice a)

------------------

My mind is foggy, a sense of Déjà vu washed over me, and not the good type. Déjà vu was like the bad type of nostalgia more like- If I had to describe it. My head was clouded with so many memories I was sure had never happened, like a distant but realistic dream that I had seemed to of lived. I clenched my eyes shut and I shook the feeling off, not wanting to spoil my mood, since my mood effects everything around me. 

I get the sudden urge to go fill a bag with food.. Do people normally do that? Thomas probably wouldn't care if you bought your own food! He knows how picky you are! But- Does he? Would Thomas get offended? I- I shouldn't be worrying about that, I should just be packing, I tell myself.

I raced up my staircase to get to my room, I'm pretty sure I have a bag in there. I was correct! I grabbed the bag hanging from my wardrobe handle, and placed it over my shoulders, letting the strap hit against my arms. I went back downstairs.

My legs were sore from walking up and down the stairs. Most of the time, I just stay in my room and chill out with Thomas and his weirdly cool portable mini fridge that only exists when he comes to my house and never at his- That's a bit of sarcasm.. Thomas never brings it out at his house, he insists on using the real fridge.

I stepped into the kitchen, the same wave of déjà vu came back and whipped me in the face. I tried to shake it off again, closing my eyes and walking into the door frame. I stepped back, I'm glad my door frame had rubber on it. My hand reached out to the fridge, opening it to see almost nothing.

"All I have is cheese and a tomato in the fridge.. Oh! I also have- ew.. Why do I have prune juice that went expired five years ago?" I grabbed the prune juice and tossed it behind me. I put all the remaining items in my bag, moving on to raiding the cupboards.

I jumped over and threw open the cupboard doors, they flung open and almost sent me flying. The handle broke off one of the doors, making me a little bit sad and a little more broke. I searched the  cabinet and found some crofters, cookies, raw sausages, and a stick of deodorant.. When the fuck did Remus come to my house?

I tipped all of the stuff from the cabinet into my pouch and was all set "This food is disgusting- How do I eat th- Oh yeah.. I just go to Thomas for food- Well.. For him to buy takeout" I thought to myself, I have terrible eating habits, but that's okay because Thomas has worse ones.

My ears perked at the sound of knocking on the door, I walked over to the noise. The door handle rattled violently as it was being beaten by the mighty knocks of whoever is on the other side causing the ruckus. I looked through the peephole, seeing a formal young man in my sight.

I cracked the door open "Greetings Y/n, may you be attending as of now?" This guy's voice didn't sound right.. "Yes." I nod my head "Alright! Get in the back and remember- Don't question anything!" The guy laughs creepily, scaring me slightly. Nervous as ever, I just join in with laughing.

The guy opens the door in the back up for me. I hop in, my legs slap against the leathery seat, burning my skin at the first touch. I winced. I put my seat belt on, trying to remain calm. "Um, sir? Why is the car padded?" He laughs "It's so you don't hit your head on the car wall again!" My whole body stops "What" I ask him "Hahah!" He snickers "What do you mean- 'again' ?" 

A window rolls up, cutting off our little conversation, also making it so that I can't see him. My head wanders for ages, what did he mean again? Had this actually happened? I wasn't ready for Thomas's mind tricks, It was too late today for that.

I clutch onto my chest, my breathing gets harder, and my ribs suddenly feel to heavy for my body. I lean back onto the chair, resting into the seat. I close my eyes and I think of why this is happening and then I remember the last time I had felt this- In a weird dream.. I had a dream where everyone thought I killed Logan!

The car froze, sending me forward, my head hit a soft pillow and I was relieved. In that moment of getting hit, I stopped thinking of that weird dream and horrid feeling of nostalgia, I just thought of one important rule.. The thought I had of the rule was not how the rule was actually written as- but for some reason- how I thought of it.. 'Put your mask on, they like to hide too' I don't know why I thought of that- I really don't. But I'm not going to be thinking about it anymore since I'm trying to clear my head. 

I took my mask from my bag and slipped it onto my face, the elastic hit the back of my head and made me shriek. I covered my mouth and laughed at my expression, the guy's window rolls down and he laughs too "We're here" I put my hand to the seat buckle and I feel the odd feeling that I'm not meant to be here.

The guy hops out and opens my door for me, I take his hand and I jump out. He takes me to the front door, opening it for me. When I entered, the first thing in my sight was Thomas, he looked as if he was clawing at his face because of how his nails were digging into his cheek. "Thomas?" I called out to him, he whipped around "Greetings Guest Y/n, How may we service you today?" Thomas asked me.

Thomas reminded me much of Logan right now because of how he was being so formal, almost like a robot. "Who else is here?" I asked him with a smile. Thomas twisted his head around at a 30 degree angle before turning back to me "Patton, Virgil, and Deceit. Roman and Logan will be here shortly" I nodded my head "Is Remus coming?" Thomas shakes his head.

"Oh, did something happen?" I asked and Thomas shook his head again "He- Just couldn't make it. Perhaps you should ask Deceit! Or Logan- Or- Roman.." Thomas put his head down, his eyes still stared up at me "Oh-"

CHOICE

a)Talk with Virgil

b)Speak with Deceit

c)Talk with Patton

d)Explore by yourself