Scenario #16

-(it's chapter 69 so-) Scenario #16: They walk in on you changing-

Thomas

Thomas has seen me naked before, he's seen almost all of our friends naked but- With me being his girlfriend now it was a little bit different. 

I gripped at my shirt and pulled it up over my head, tossing it onto the ground. I looked for my other shirt but couldn't find it, I decided to just ditch it and grab another one out of my closet. I walked to my dresser and grabbed a shirt out from it, throwing it onto the bed so I could take the rest of my clothes off. I tugged at my shorts and instantly froze when I saw the door open.

"Hey, Y/n-" Thomas said "I'm getting changed!" I hid myself "Oh, sorry." he walked back out with a light blush dusted over his cheeks. 

Roman

I wouldn't allow this small man to see me naked like ever, I think If he ever did that he would explode. Like actually explode. 

I got home from the most uncomfortable wedding ever, they made me dress up formally! I was so relieved to be back at home and to get out of my clothes that I didn't realize that I left my door open.. I tore off the dress I was wearing and went to my dresser to find some clothes when Roman walked in "Oh, hey, you look great." I turned around with a red face.

"What are you doing in here?!" I asked with an embarrassed look "I came in to talk with you but I see you're busy." He chuckled "GET OUT" I screamed at him and he left with a small smile.

Logan

I don't think that if Logan was to ever see me naked that he'd react in a big way. He's a little man with a huge mind, and barley any emotions.

"Y/n!" Logan stormed into my room and saw me on the bed doing nothing "Get dressed! We have somewhere to be! Here. Wear this." Logan tossed me a dress "Geez, fine." I grumbled, taking the dress. I got off the bed and stood up, slipping my shirt off "aH! Not in front of me!" Logan covered his face "Oh, I didn't think It'd be a big deal." He blushed heavily.

"aAHhhhHH" Logan made some weird noises, almost like a robot when it was going through a type of malfunction "Just go" I tell him. He nodded his head and went to step out the door but walked into the wall.

Patton

I doubt that if Patton ever saw me naked that he'd make a big fuss over it but there's also a thought of mine that he would react in a huge way and be embarrassed.

I got out of the shower, turning off the taps and letting the water run off my body and onto the shower floor. I shook my head around to dry my hair out faster, like a dog. I stepped out of the shower and closed the curtain. I noticed I didn't have my clothes in the bathroom and cursed myself for not grabbing them.

Patton knocked on the door "Uh- Y/n! You didn't grab your clothes!" He said "Can you get them for me?" I asked him "U-Uh- yes!" he chirped. It took a minute but he came back "Got them!" I walked over to the door and opened it. Patton saw me "Aaaahh" he covered his eyes and threw my clothes at me "Thanks." I closed the door again and got dressed.

Virgil

I have no idea what Virgil would do if he saw me naked to be honest. He might react in a huge way, being uncomfortable. He might not care. He might like it. Or- He might hate it.

I lay on the floor of my room tiredly with my shirt somewhere else, waiting for a good reason to get back up again. I heard a knock come from downstairs but I wasn't too bothered with answering it, I heard the door open and then heard some footsteps. "Y/n?" Virgil stepped into my room and saw me "Morning." I smiled "W-W-Where's your shirt?" he asked me.

"I have no idea." I sighed "Well put one on, we're meant to be going somewhere and- as much as I'd love for you to not wear one, I don't want anyone else to see you like this." Virgil threw a shirt at me. He then crouched down and kissed my forehead.

Deceit

So many ways he could react. I'm guessing he'd like it? Unless he didn't- He'd most likely be embarrassed.

"Y/n" Deceit walked over to me "Are you cheating on me?" he asked me seriously "No, why?" I questioned "I heard someone say how they put hickies all over you." Deceit stated "Well, I don't, and if I do then it's from you." Deceit's eyes narrowed "How can I be so sure?" He growled at me. I shrugged and lifted up my shirt, revealing my bare body "I guess you don't have any hickies.." Deceit inspected my body.

"well, checks out." I snickered "what? What I said or you checking me out?" I joked "Oh, shush!" Deceit blushed lightly.

Remus

There are many times when we'd get drunk together, many many memories and adventures that neither of us could remember. There was one time where I danced naked on the table but that was basically history, he couldn't remember it.

I was black out drunk, in the same state I was in that the incident happened (the one above). Remus wasn't as drunk as me, close to being sober! I walked over to him and fell in his lap, giggling and sitting there. "Hey pretty lady" Remus chuckled "Hehe. It's so hot in here" I rolled off Remus and started taking my shirt off.

"Hot but wait until you're sober." Remus stopped me and I whined "WHY" I frowned "Because sober you wouldn't like sober me seeing you like this when you're drunk" Remus leaned in and kissed me.

Remy

Remy has seen me nude a few times, most of the times because I was too careless to dress in another room but other times because he was dressing me.

Both me and Remy sat on the couch in towels, getting a bit of a spa done. "Remy, babe, can I have some of your coffee?" I asked him "Ugh- This drink??" He asks me "yes" I hold my hand out "Sorry Babe, but no." I frowned "Fine, I'll just die here." I lay down on the couch "Good- Wait where did your towel go-" Remy turned around to look for it and just as he did I stole his drink.

Remy turned back around, I was sipping his drink "How dare you?! By the way babe, you have a bangin' bod." he winked at me.

Emile

He's way too innocent! If he saw me naked then the world would end, no questions asked. (I actually have no idea what to put for this so I'll just have this little picture.)

)