Roman x Reader (fluffy?)

(unedited)

-------------------------

It was dark inside the tower walls, there of course were windows but they'd just make me sad. I've been here for a lot of my life, but before being kidnapped and literally forced to live here, I was a fighter.

I fought everything I could and practiced a lot, I even fought in the great war of the Florest Empire. I was of course younger than but that doesn't mean that I wasn't good at it! I actually killed their top soldier but no one knew about it because of the king which just wanted me to be a pretty girly princess.

I didn't listen to him and his horrible ideas of me wearing puffy skirts and sparkly dresses, Instead, I was looking to the future of me wearing coats of armor and being covered in tons of dirt. "Young girl, that's completely absurd!" Is what he'd tell me.

My hair fell across my face and I just sat on the cold stone floor in boredom, who would've thought that getting kidnapped would be this boring? Not me! I was expecting something! Not even torture, I mean unless you count the boredom... The that's just cruel!

I didn't have anything to do in here apart from sleep, eat, drink, shower, or die.. I guess.. I also have a stick that I would use to practice sword fighting skills! I also tried to get stronger by punching the window, which I'm pretty sure can't crack anyways.

It seems to be covered by a magic force-field that's bounding me inside. I can only look through the window, If I do punch it then nothing actually happens, apart form me getting hurt. I wonder what the kidnapper would do if one day I was just dead, I don't even know why they kidnapped me since I'm literally doing nothing.

I begin to slip into a state of pure boredom which is also known as sleep but then I woke up when I suddenly heard this loud noise, which made all of the windows shatter in an instant. I didn't take any time, I just jumped out as soon as I could.

I didn't know how high up I was at the time of me jumping out and being stupid but It's okay since this is actually the reason why I was being taught fighting in the first place, my recklessness and because of my dumb decisions to go jumping from high places.

I leaned back and positioned my legs to land safely on the ground but then this rando came up to me and caught me "dude!" I put my hands up in defense "yeah, you wanna thank me?" I shook my head "For catching you?" I shook my head again.

"I probably could've landed that" I complain as I pout "Yeah, but your form was off." The guy tells me "I know, I should've adjusted my leg." I lean back on the horse that he'd caught me on "I thought you'd be more thankful being saved" I shake my head.

"sorry to disappoint, It's just.." I trail off with my words "this is kinda boring.." I tell him "what? You almost died and you think THIS is boring?!" he questions me and I shrug "yeah, I just grew up in a more fun and hardcore environment" I explain.

"okay.. How did you grow up? Tell me your life story" The guy suggests "nah, it's so boring!" He gestures for me to tell him so I do. "I grew up in a huge castle with my father and 'the king' excluding all of the workers from this story" I say before continuing.

"I was always a daddy's girl, sticking to him whenever something went wrong. He wasn't very daring or brave which is what I liked most about him, he was also very tall lanky and the most scrawny person I've ever met!" I look over at the guy "except for you" I joke and he gasps at me.

"Dad didn't want me to be like him though, he wanted me to be brave and daring, he wanted me to be bold and to live the best life I could! So I did what anyone would do, and I learned to fight for myself." 

"I believed that If you can fight, then there's nothing exactly to be afraid of, because if you know you can beat it then.. Yeah.." I say "Although, knowing you can beat almost anything can actually get pretty boring. SO when I can, I'm gonna do all sorts of things that scare people" I tell the guy.

"Like what? Skydive?" I shrugged "yeah, I guess, you wanna go with me?" I ask "hey, I just met you!" The guy scoffs "But, maybe" I smile at him "I'm Y/n L/n, Princess of Florest Empire" I hold my hand out to the stranger "I'm Roman Sanders, Prince of Crofters Kingdom" He kisses my hand and I push his head away.

"I like your name, it suits you" I compliment him "I like your name too" he grins "so, where are we going?" I just realized that this whole time, I never knew where we were going "Well, do you wanna go to your home or to mine?" I shrug.

"I don't know, after all this time.. I actually don't wanna go home.." I take a deep breath "that's okay, you can come with me! I have a few brothers but they'll like you!" I chuckle "I don't know, I don't think I'll be very social after that much time-" I say but he stops me.

"trust me"

"okay, Roman"

-

You go to his Kingdom, and he was right, his brothers had loved you so much. Roman loved you way more though, devoting his love for you and only you forever. He, after spending more time with you of course, had gotten down on one knee and asked for your hand in marriage.

"Y/n, I promise to make this the best adventure of your life if you let me. I feel that I know you best than anyone else in the entire world, maybe more than you in fact. I wanna be able to make you happy, I want you to live a fun and not boring life, and I want you to live it with me.. If you'd like to take on this challenge of being with me.. Y/n, will you marry me?"

"Roman, You know me better than anyone else in the whole galaxy. I remember from the day that you saved me that this is what was gonna happen and that's the real reason why I was so reluctant to open up to you, because I knew how much I was gonna love you and how much space you were gonna take up in my head. I think of you everyday and it's been a challenge not to love you, so I will accept in taking on this new quest.. yes, Roman Sanders, I will marry you"

And then, with that, you guys kissed.

---------------------------------------------

I'm just bored, I wrote this at 5 am and was like "okay"