Scenario #4

(I don't think it's been said, but this is dark side Virgil. I will make light side Virgil soon (unless you guys don't want me to?))

-Scenario #4: How they realize they like you-

Thomas (his view)

Y/n and I sat on the couch, I wrapped her in my arm and we both laughed heuristically. Her laughter filled the room and stored itself in my heart. I love her.

Roman (His View)

I always knew of my feelings toward Y/n, but somehow they changed today. I was flirting with Y/n and instead of making fun of me, joking around, or pushing me away, she actually smiled! Her smile is so amazing..

Logan (his view)

I sat on my bed across from my best friend, Y/n. I was talking to her about U=U, Undetectable = Untransmissable; A type of medicine taken to make HIV almost undetectable. Y/n seemed very interested with what I was saying and that made me.. Happy? "Thanks, Logan! You're the best!" 

Patton (His view)

I rolled on the floor while my best friend, Y/n, was sitting on the carpet. Y/n smiled down at me and gestured for me to come over, I did so. When I went over to her, she embraced me in a huge hug and we began cuddling. It was then when I realized that I loved her more then my best friend.

Virgil (His view)

I didn't have many friends, but somehow, at some time, I was able to meet her. We both treated each other horribly most of the time but always jokingly, she was so funny. She made me happy to be so dark. She made me feel at home in the darkness.

Deceit (His view)

I was lying on my bed, scrolling through my worst enemies instagram when I saw she had recently updated her story. I was in her close friends list? I checked it and saw a nice photo of her at a pet store playing with the snakes, I'm not jealous and I hate her. 

Remus (his view)

I was locked in my room for ruining Thomas's video today,  I was very upset. Y/n however, came in to my room and bought a huge bag of stolen lollies from the store. I was gleeful, I was so happy! She's the only one that makes me happy! She's the only one that makes me happy. She's the only one who makes me happy... 

Remy (His view)

I was video chatting with my best bitch when I noticed her right across the fucking street, I waved out to her "YOU DIRTY WHORE!" She ran over to me and we both hugged each other. "I had a dream about you!" She exclaimed "holy shit, me too!" but unlike her I never shared my dream..

Emile Picani (His View)

Y/n entered my office and took a chair, she sat down cross legged and looked at me cheerfully. "How are you today, Miss L/n?" I asked her "I'm alright, thanks for asking! But- please, Don't call me 'Miss L/n' that's way too formal!" she chuckled. "I've been coming here long enough that I thought you would remember to call me by my first name" She smiled again and that's when I felt my heart leap.

---------------------

hOw Do I sToP bEiNg ShItTy?!?!?

ew

this is crap ;)