Murder Mystery Retry P3

----------------

"Y/n?" I turned around and saw a pair of bright eyes peeking out at me, I smiled and walked over. "Deceit! It's nice to see you! How are you?" I asked him and his head drooped a little bit "I'm doing alright. How are you?" He asked "I'm okay, I guess. Have you been exploring here yet?" He shakes his head "I didn't wanna explore by myself.." he admits.

"well- I'm here now! Do you wanna explore with me?" He hesitates "I- I don't think that's such a good idea.." He laughs nervously "Why not?" I put a hand to his shoulder and he squirms out of my touch "U-Um-" He doesn't answer. His eyes dart from me and to the kitchen, then letting out a relieved breath "Okay, let's go then.." He says and we begin walking.

'That was odd' I thought to myself. "Where do you wanna go first?" I shrug "Let's go up the stairs" I suggest and he shakes his head "Wouldn't it be better to check out the first floor first? It's so much easier too!" A bead of sweat runs down his forehead. 

"Oh, Okay then." I agree. Deceit moves a step away from me. Why did he do that? We both enter the living room, a room full of many antique objects inside. "How did Thomas get this place for the party?" I asked Deceit "-U- He got some help" Maybe asking the liar wouldn't be the best.

The couch in the living room looked to be untouched, draped with a lace fabric. I walk over to it and I reach out to wipe off any dust on it "Don't!" Deceit forcefully grabs at my wrist "Ow!" I pull away from him "Crap- Sorry! It's just.. Thomas is kinda renting this place and we have to make sure nothing gets damaged-" Deceit seems to be lying an awful lot.

A thought radiated in his mind, quickly snapping out of the trance and coming up with a realization "Open the windows, it's been two hours." He tells me and I do so. I wander over to the closed window and placing my hand on the glass. I pull the window up, revealing the outside world to me. 

Outside I can see a giant tree, the gates, a car, and... "Logan?" I saw the guy get out of the car, he was wearing dark blue and looked a lot like Logan. He looked up at the window "Get away from the window" Deceit warned me, I nodded my head but continued to stare out at Logan.

"Logan's here." I say to Deceit, turning my head to look back at him "Is he wearing a mask?" I shook my head "Don't let him in until he puts on a mask." Deceit told me "Why?" Deceit shrugged "Thomas's rules. He has many, did you know?" I nodded "I guess- Thomas really is acting weird" I think to myself.

I hear a loud knocking sound come from the other window across the room "Why is someone knocking on the window-" I begin to walk over to it when Deceit walks in front of me, blocking the window from my sight. "Open the other windows, open this one when the knocking stops." I sigh and walk over to the other windows, slipping them open and walking to the next one.

"I'm here!" Roman walks in through the door, hands in the air and twirling around gracefully. "What are you doing?" He asks me, placing a hand on my shoulder "Opening all the windows. Can you help?" Roman hums, taking his hand off my shoulder and walking somewhere to the right of me.

The lights flicker for a moment, making me really scared "Thomas- Did you pay the electricity bill?" Logan opened and shut the door, making his way inside as well. "Sorry I took so long, the driver drove into a ditch." Logan rolled his eyes "Into a ditch?" He nodded his head "There's a strong chance that I would've died but luckily- I didn't" Logan looks behind me.

I turn around and I see Roman over at the window, opening it up "What are you guys doing?" Logan asks us "We're opening all the windows. Thomas said to" Logan tilted his head in confusion "I recommend locking the windows shut. The weather is gonna be booming. Did I use the use of a metaphor right?" I nodded my head. "Um- I guess I'll get to closing the windows again then" I moved back to the windows.

The lights flickered again, numerous times, before shutting off completely and leaving us in the dark. I got scared and fell backwards onto someone "Crap- sorry!" I apologize  "It's alright! It's only me" Roman held onto me tightly. "how does the power keep going out?" Deceit asks. "Well, it's an old house." Roman answers. 

"I don't like this- Maybe we should try and find a source of light or something" I suggest "That sounds logical, but how are we to find anything at all in the darkness?" Logan ponders "Some snakes can see in the dark- Can you, Deceit?" Roman asks "Yessss" I hear Deceit move around the room.

A loud scream is heard from another room "Alright- It might take me a bit to find it but what do you want me to find??" Deceit asks "Get a light!" Roman shrieked "Right" Deceit runs off into the darkness, I can't even hear him anymore.

"Well- I don't want to be stuck here doing nothing to help.." Logan huffs "Why don't you try and get a type of- weapon?" I ask him "weapon- Why would we need a weapon?" I shrug "I don't know but this place is creepy- I don't trust it." Logan sighs loudly and walks away from me and Roman.

"well, what do we do?" 

What do we do

a)Find the sides.

b)Stay put

c)Run away from Roman

d)Call out for help.

e)Use your phone