Thomas X Reader

--

(Idk tbh, I was just bored and procrastinating)

-----

Y/n was a hardworking but hardly paid full blown demon from somewhere which is not quite right, not the underworld, somewhere else that no human had knowledge of.  Where she was from? It has no name exactly, known purely as 'Home'. That's what all of the natives from that world called it, nothing else. 

Y/n exited the office building of her work place for the last time, heading on her journey, not to come back until completed. Y/n was dressed like a normal human, a simple bland t-shirt, a pair of bright blue jeans, and white canvas shoes, all very very boring.  She was given the task of living among humanity to experience what the humans feel as to make better torture devices from where she was from.

--

Your view

---------------

My task is probably the easiest one to do on the force but I wasn't feeling to hyped about it, I'd have to live like one of these humanoid vessels for the standard humanized time in their filthy world until this physical body gives out? I didn't want to be apart of the disgusting cycle! Still however, the bosses in my work place told me of riches and I could not pass that up. I had so much shit to pay off, like my landlord and some old college funds. 

I wasn't too sure on what to do exactly but found peace in knowing that I already had a house and job to go to, meaning that I just had to show up there and do what was needed. The exact address given was 47 Burnin Street, the place where I'm heading to now. I sped up my walking, cursing to myself 'I'm so slow in this human body!' and let out a huge groan when I got a bit lost.That's a human thing isn't it? Imperfection? Great! Good to know that I'm succeeding in being a human failure and failing at completing a simple task such as finding out where I live! Amazing! If you couldn't tell, I'm being sarcastic.

Trailing further and further away, I arrived at this old train track. I walked down to it and just decided to hang out around there for a little bit, finding comfort in the little tracks. There was no train going to come and hit me was there? If it was then it'd be fine, it'd mean that I get an early pay. My eyes widened when I saw someone come out of the tunnel and sit next to me on the train tracks, they seemed to be out of their mind, twitching crazily and holding their head in their hands. 

"A-Are you real?!" He asked me "No, why?" I put a hand on his shoulder "I'm meant to be dead! I died an hour ago but just woke up now in here!" He was crying, his face was red and puffy, covered with dirt. "How did you die?" I questioned "My car malfunctioned and drove me into a ditch! I'm lucky to be alive!" He breathed heavily "I wouldn't agree with that statement, life is overrated and quite distasteful." I shuddered in disgust "What do you mean?" the man asks me while continuing to cry.

"I'm a demon, nice to meet you!" I held my hand out to him "You couldn't be!" I snickered to myself "Humans!- Always dismissing what they don't believe, so naive and- Also very annoying." I huffed. "I mean- Are you?" The man poked my cheek and I waved him away "Yes but right now I'm playing human. My name is Y/n L/n." I smiled at him "W-Why are you telling me this?" I shrugged "I find comfort into speaking with the recently deceased- and more with those who trick death." I turned back to him "I-I'm Thomas Sanders." He smiled back at me.

"Oh, you're so cute- but in bad condition. Where do you live?" I was concerned for Thomas "My head is all shaken up, I can't think of the address right now." He rubbed at his head "Don't keep rubbing your head or else your hair will fall out" I joked, laughing with him. "I guess you could come to mine, if you know the way?" I suggested to Thomas who in return squinted his eyes "You don't know the way to your house?" I shook my head "I only got here today!" I brushed a hair back "Okay- well what's the address?"

I pulled the piece of paper out and showed him "47 Burnin street? I haven't been there but I'm pretty sure I know the way, should be somewhere near Joan's place." Thomas took my hand and then walked with me up the hill, off the train tracks "Do you have a car?" Thomas asked me. I checked my pockets "No, all I have is this phone but all it has is these apps." I showed him "No 'credit' or 'data' though." I frowned. "That might've helped but- It should be okay!" Thomas smiled enthusiastically.

"You don't seem upset." I narrowed my eyes at his expression "Why would I be?" He turns his head to me "You've almost died, you've lost your car, can't remember where you live, and you've just met a demon." I listed for him "Oh yeah- Almost forgot about that." Thomas mumbles "Oh! Why are you on earth if you're a demon? Shouldn't you be in- Hell?" I stopped in my tracks once those words left his mouth "Humans! Always so insensitive! Such babies, only allowed to live under the fact that one day they may serve their potential- They don't even have the knowledge of our world!" I tried to stay calm.

"Although!- I guess it's funny that human beings think that we all come from the same place." I put a hand to my chest and breathed "Are you okay?" Thomas asked me worriedly "Thomas. I'm a female demon who's not getting paid enough for this shitty life, of course I'm okay." I smiled sweetly at him "But seriously, you should expect more of these break outs." I warned him. "So- If you're not from Hell then- Where?" I placed my hand on his shoulder "Maybe one day you'll see, it's truly a beautiful place." I smiled blissfully "W-Wouldn't it be a bad place for me though?" 

I shook my head "No, if you end up there then I could take care of you." Thomas cocked his head "What do you guys do there?" He questioned "It's similar to Hell but different, we only torture the bad souls of the afterlife. Like... Let's say- You're a ghost and you've just gone off duty- You'd be burned at the stake" I explained swiftly to him "Well- How would I get there?" Thomas asks me "Well, I could take you when you die." He nods his head "And what do you call this place?" He looked so adorable..

"Home."

---------------

Tbh idk what this is, it's not good, it has no ending and isn't romantic at all- 

and It kinda makes me wanna make it into a story..