Scenario 10

-Scenario 10: Your first date-

Thomas

I picked up my phone, seeing a little message from Thomas "Hey!" I texted happily "Hey, Can I come over? :)" I squealed excitedly "yeah, of course!!" I replied and he sent back an emoticon smile. I was eccentric, I love when he comes over and when we hang out- but this time- it's different! He confessed to me.

It didn't take long for Thomas to get here, he jumped through my window and took a seat next to me on my bed. He handed me a few flowers, all different types "Did you steal these from someone's garden?" I asked jokingly and he rubbed the back of his neck "Maybe" He chuckled.

I bought him back into a hug, cuddling up with him for a while.

Roman

"Y/n, My love!" Roman burst into my house with another bouquet of roses in his hand, as well as a guitar on his shoulder. Roman tossed the flowers at me and I caught them gently "Allow me to serenade you, my dear" I smirked and watched as he played.

My eyes wandered over him strumming the guitar, not really even listening to the song until I heard my name being said- Was this an original song- for me? I grinned joyously, Roman saw this and got hearts in his eyes "Your beauty goes beyond the words of a song~" He sung.

After Roman was done, he walked over to me and kissed my forehead. 

Logan

"So- to be clear. You do like me?" Logan asked me "I like you a lot, Logan." I stated "And not just in a friendly way?" I giggled at how he was acting "Do you wanna go on a date?" I asked him and his face grew red "So- It is how I thought.. Yes! I mean- Yes, a date would be exceptional" He turned away from me and smiled.

I took Logan by the hand and led him to the park, it was getting dark and was slightly raining so there wasn't many- or any- people there. Logan's eyes wandered from the path to me every few seconds, I smiled at him "Logan- You're cute. Has anyone told you that?" he nodded his head "Really, who?" He looked at me "You, just now." he told me. "I must say. Y/n, you look beautiful."

"I look the same as always-" Logan held my hand and stared into my eyes "I know"

Patton

"Hi!!" Patton ran up and jumped on me, wrapping his arms around my shoulders and pulling his legs around my waist. I held onto him tightly, not wanting him to fall. "I love you!" He dug his head into my shoulder and rested peacefully.

"Do you wanna watch a movie?" I asked him and he gasped excitedly "YESS! Can we watch Disney?" He smiled adorably and I couldn't say no to him "Sure, which one?" He thought for a moment "Hercules? Or Mulan- I don't know- I'll let you pick!" He had stars for pupils. 

"Okay, let's watch (Favorite Disney movie)" I sat on the couch and he rested on my lap.

Virgil

"So- You do like like me?" Virgil was breathing heavily, his eyes were shaking as well as his hands. His face was sweating slightly and he was clenching his teeth together, so hard that they could almost break "Of course, I really adore you, Virgil." I hold onto his arm and I rest my head on his shoulder.

Virgil smiles and relaxes. "Um- Can we hang out in my room? I want to hang out with you- like- just the two of us- like- on a date.." Virgil had his head staring at the ground, but his eyes were staring at me. "I'd like nothing more than that" He latched his hand around mine and teleport both of us to his room.

We both sat on the floor, listening to creepy ebooks and holding hands.

Deceit

I walk over to Deceit's house. He was sitting at a table, folding napkins. I walked over to him and slammed a hand on the table "Deceit!" His eyes darted to me, he twisted his frown into a smile. "Y/n, darling. How may I assist?" He lay his head on the palm of his gloved hand.

"D-Did you come over to my house last night?" I asked him and he nodded "I won't lie to you, Darling. I did." He smirked "When I went to sleep- Did you say something?" I wasn't too sure but I was hoping that he did say what I thought "Oh- I said more than something." He got up and walked over to me.

He grabbed onto my hands and kissed my cheek "I said I love you" I smiled happily "I love you too, Liar"

Remus

Remus woke up from the popcorn, not remembering a thing. He found me laying on the couch sleeping and walked over to me. Remus poked my leg and I shifted "hey, WAKE UP" He screamed in my ear and I jolted awake. "What do you want, asshole?" He looked like a dope.

"Let's go somewhere- Why don't we go raid some dumpsters?" He suggested cheerfully. "No- I don't wanna get dirty." I groaned "Well if you don't wanna get dirty, then how about we both take a shower together?" Remus wiggled his eyebrows.

"Hah- no." He frowned sadly "Why don't we just sneak into the movies?" He smiled again "As a date?" he asked me jokingly "yeah." His eyes widened "You confessed to me last night." I said as I took his hand and left the house.

Remy

"Y/n, baby, Wanna go get brunch?" Remy strutted over to me and tangled his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him. "Sure, at where?" He shrugged "Well- let's go to starbies first." Remy turned his head and left a kiss on my cheek, I blushed lightly at the sudden interaction but was overjoyed.

We walked into the starbucks and walked right to the counter, pushing past the line "Hey! You can't do that!" I turned around "Yeah we can, we're regulars" I shrugged and turned back. Remy passed me my drink and we both drank together, heading back out and looking for somewhere to eat.

"Mcdonalds?" I point over to Maccas and he shakes his head "Too much grease, it will give us acne." 

Emile

Emile and I were both sitting in his car, on a road-trip to nowhere. I put my head on Emile's shoulder, he looked down at me and beamed with gleefulness. I looked out the window "Hey, do you wanna stop for ice-cream?" He asked me and I nodded my head "Thought so." We both pulled over and walked inside an ice cream shop.

"Oh my gosh- Y/n! Look! They have stranger things themed ice cream!" He shook me gently and ran up hastily to the cashier "GIVE US THAT" He pointed up at it and bounced around eccentrically.

He ran back over to me and passed me my ice cream.

---------------