Scenario #13

-Scenario #13: They Get Jealous-

Thomas

Me and Thomas were at another wedding of one of his friends even though he didn't want to, I said it'd be nice to. I was wrong. Thomas hadn't been talking with anyone and had kept on pouting/ frowning, making it obvious that he was upset. Thomas had enough and had to take a breather, walking away for a bit to refresh in the bathroom.

I stood in a corner waiting for his return, waiting to apologize for forcing him to go. I went to move but suddenly, a guy stepped in front of me. "Hey babe, Why are you all alone?" I scoffed "I'm not, I have a boyfriend" the guy chuckled "Then where is he?" Thomas returned looking mad- but quickly changing to have a calm expression.

"Hey Y/n" He ran up to me and kissed me, making it clear that we were dating. "Is this twig your boyfriend?" I nodded "You could do way better with a guy like me" I snickered "You could do way better with that convincing, screw off." Thomas smirked at me as I went off at they guy.

Roman

Roman was bat shit crazy with anyone who tried to talk with you, he'd have to be there too (in sight at least) to make sure no one was trying to take you away from him but he was for sure- so terribly jealous with this one guy for no reason at all.

"you're mine" Roman smiled lovingly repeating to himself over and over again "I actually got you to like me.." He leaned on me and I smiled up at him "Yeah, you did" I chuckled "W- Would you like someone else though..?" I sighed "we've gone over this" I said as I walked up to the counter to pay for everything.

"Hey Miss-" The server's eyes widened as he looked to my boyfriend, Roman. "Roman, he's just serving." I whispered to him defensively "I'll do everything then." He walked in front of me and paid for the food. "That was kinda embarrassing" I snickered and Roman grew red in the face.

Logan

Could Logan get jealous? I had this thought a lot and wasn't too sure if I should test my theories, what if he actually got mad at me? Why don't I just ask?- No that's a bad idea. I laughed to myself quietly as I thought it over.

I got off the couch and went to sit with Logan at the diner table while he was reading. "Hey Logan." He looked up at me sternly "what?" I asked and got no reply. "Are you okay?" I put my hand over Logan's and he growled slightly.

"I didn't like the look that guy was giving you the other day." Logan admitted, sighing. "Oh.." I grinned widely "Is Logan jealous?" I teased "N--n-n- No, I have no need to be." I smiled and hugged him gently "True, You know I'll never leave you"

Patton

"Hey- I'll be right back. I just need to get more sunblock" I said to Patton, rushing out of the water to our towels. I crouched down and got the sunblock out of our bags "Hey cutie, got a boyfriend?" I froze in place, I saw scared. "yes." I didn't move "Where is he?" I gulped.

"Somewhere." I told "hah, you don't have one. Do you?" He growled at me "I do." I was being incredibly vague.. "Yeah right, is he as great as me?" The guy flexed "Better." I stated blankly, letting the guy feel hurt. 

"Y/N!! I love you!" Patton escaped from the water and jumped on me, getting our towels wet and covering himself with sand. "This- This is him?" I smiled "yeah." I turned back to Patton. "I love you too, Patton" I held onto his hand and whispered to him. 

Virgil

I wouldn't think he'd get jealous considering how many people both of us really know but- With him going to see the lighter sides.. He was anxious as hell to be letting me come with him to the light sides- but also too anxious to leave me with Deceit and Remus.

"Anxiety!" One of the many guys screamed, pointing at him in horror "Woah! Who are you?" Thomas asked. Virgil grasped onto my hand "she's mine.." He said quietly "You're dating?" One of the guys gasped "Who are you's?" I asked "Roman", "Patton", "Logan", "Thomas". "Hah.. Cool!" I was lying, I didn't like being here..

Virgil pulled me closer to him and disappeared with me in his arms back to his room "uh-U-I- I- I'm Sorry I took you away on your first time meeting them! I- I just didn't like how they were looking at you" Virgil clenched his eyes and looked to the ground. I wrapped my arm around Virgil and hugged him.

Deceit

"Fuck off from my girlfriend, you rat bastard" Deceit was going off at anyone who talked to me, anyone. "Deceit! Stop scaring everyone off!" Deceit wouldn't take it as a big deal "hah.. Sorry- I.." He didn't continue "Were jealous?" I finished for him "What? No! I'm not jealous at all.

"Stay away from my girlfriend, jackass" Deceit barked at the neighbors "Dee, stop!" I was considering putting him on a leash to keep him from doing this but a apart of me liked having him care about me like that.

"Hey guy-" Remus walked into the room. Deceit saw him and jumped on Remus, biting him "ow!!" Remus cried "Stop raping me!" Remus exclaimed "But like- If you don't wanna stop then you don't have to" Remus winked and Deceit raged on.

Remus

"Hey baby" One guy after another, like always, except this time I have a boyfriend. "Hey sweet cheeks" So many of the same repeated names "babe", "cutie", "doll face", so so many to the point where I'd just smash the fucking bottle over my head.

"Oi, Baby!" Aw shit, here we go again. "Hey, that's my baby." Remus stormed in and took a seat on my lap, almost pushing me off the chair "ow! Remus! Your ass is fucking heavy!" I tried to push him off but he clung himself to me "Stay away from my Y/n" Remus pouted and the guys all left.

"Remus." He turned to me innocently "yes?" he asked in an angelic voice "Are you jealous?" Remus frowned "no, I just don't want anyone stealing my bitch." I laughed. Remus didn't notice my smirk until I kissed him "you're my bitch, remember?" He nodded.

Remy

"Babe, what the fuckity fuck is this dippity shit?" Remy stood in front of me holding his phone out on my insta page "What?" I questioned. "What do you mean 'what' ?? There's so many people here that like you more than me!" He put his hands to his face and sobbed quietly.

"And I mean- That's okay but like- They're all texting you! You have so many DMs! How can you even see mine?" He cried. I walked over and kissed Remy "I'll block them all for you, okay?" He nodded his head.

Later on we were both sitting together in starbucks "So- Were you really jealous about me having so many more fans or about the fact that the fans were all flirting with me?" I asked Remy with a teasing tone "I don't have to tell you anything, Babe" He blew a kiss at me.

Emile

"Do you ever get jealous?" I asked Emile "I try my best not to be even though sometimes I worry that you might fall for someone else and not want to be with me anymore." He admitted to me. I reached my arms out to him and kissed him on the lips "I never will, you're my one and only."