scenario #17

Scenario #17: You get hurt.

Thomas

"Ow! For fuck's sake- OWW" I cried out as my leg started violently aching, the muscle inside tensing up and started cramping my leg, and my style. "What- What's wrong?!" Thomas rushed inside the room to find me crying on my bed in a huddled position like an egg "MY LEG" I squealed and almost fell off the bed because of the way Thomas touched my leg just then.

"OW!" I screamed "SORRY" Thomas backed away "WHAT HAPPENED" Thomas was concerned for me and to be honest, with the way this was going, me too. "MY LEG IS CRAMPING" I frowned sadly "Oh no, do you want me to kiss it better?-" Thomas grinned awkwardly "You better!" I called him over to me to kiss my leg better.

Roman

I was walking around the park with Roman when my ankle decided to do some fucking break dancing and bent my leg. I tipped over and fell onto Roman "OW" I felt very embarrassed "OH NO, MY LOVELY BABY DARLING, LOVE OF MY LIFE, BEAUTIFUL PRECIOUS PRINCESS! WHAT HAPPENED" Roman exclaimed in shock while proceeding to pick me up and run straight to the car.

"Put me back down, I'm okay!" I hit him on the head with my free hand "I'll never let you go!" Roman chuckled as he spun me around in the air "Ow- My ankle still hurts." I warned him. Roman frowned, sitting me onto the ground and kissing my ankle. "Better now?" He smirked at me, I smiled back with love in my eyes, His met mine and I gave him an answer. "What the fuck, no, you definitely aren't a nurse, dumb bitch." Roman loved my reply, bringing me into a hug and kissing all over my face "You are so funny, I love you baby" He said to me with hearts in his eyes.

Logan

 Logan was very careful with me around, making sure to always keep an eye on me. One day though, today, he wasn't able to. "hey Loogie!" Logan turned around with a groan "Please do not call me 'Loogie'. What do you need?" I ran up to him and give him a quick kiss "Can I put on your glasses?" I asked hopefully "No, my apologies. I need them to see." I frowned "But you're having a shower, you aren't using them anyways." Logan shook his head "Finneeee" I groaned and turned away, a smile painted on my face as my plan was about to succeed.

Logan went inside the bathroom. After a couple of minutes, I opened the door. I stepped over, found his glasses and then went back outside. I slipped his glasses on and felt a new world of intelligence and perspective enter my brain, I was amazed and in awe, despite for the fact I couldn't see anything, this was awesome. I took a step when I suddenly realized that I'm the dumbest bitch in the world. I missed a step and tripped down the stairs, landing on the ground on my back "OW, SHIT" I yelled angrily. "Learned your lesson?" Logan questioned from upstairs "No!" 

Patton

I was in the park with Patton when I saw another couple walking in front of us, the girl tripping over into the guy after twisting her ankle. I burst out into laughter "haha, Patton, she's such a dumb bitch!" I chuckled lightly "H-Hey, easy on the language there, Kiddo." Patton smiled at me "Okay, I wi-" Just as I said that I got hit in the face with a ball "SHIT!" I exclaimed in pain "Ahhhh!" Patton screamed in a high pitch voice.

"HEY YOU KIDS" Patton then chased after the people who hit me to make them apologize for hitting his girlfriend "Now Kiddos, what do we say when we do something bad?" Patton asked the kids "I plea as innocent, your honor-" One kid started "nO" Patton cried "I'm- sorry?" The other one said "yes, now please apologize to the love of my life." Patton gestured to me "I'm sorry for hitting you in the face with the ball." The kids said "Yeah, we were trying to hit that couple in front of you." Then they both left. "You little baby, I'm gonna take good care of you." Patton cooed at me.

Virgil

Virgil made it his primary objective to keep me safe at all times, to never let anyone hurt or corrupt me in any way at all, but I guess he was a little too safe as his mind slipped over something.. I could hurt myself.. I hadn't slept for a while and was very very dizzy, stumbling over and hitting my head on the cupboard, falling over and then passing out from pain. 

"Oh no- n-no no no no, Y-Y/Y-Y/n Y/n Y/n??! Are you okay?! W-Wake up! Wake Up! C-Come on, G-Ge-Get up! Please??!!" Virgil was shaking me vigorously, oblivious to the small fact that I passed out. "R-REMUS" Virgil cried out "Yeah, babe?" Remus came into the room "DID YOU KILL MY GIRLFRIEND" Virgil was bawling "Oh- Ew- Geez- N-No. I didn't." He smirked "Deceit did." he then left with a loud and funky giggle. "HE DID WHAT" Virgil then broke out into hot baby mode and ran in to beat the shit out of Deceit for no reason.

Deceit

I have never let myself get hurt in front of Deceit, I didn't want him to see me as weak, but I honestly couldn't hide the pain from him this time. "AHHHHHHHHHH" Tears fell out of my eyes, I was crying and screaming all at the same time "WHAT'S WRO-" Deceit's body went limp at the sight of me like this. My hand was all bloody, I was in so much pain at this moment "CALL THE AMBULANCE" I screamed out to Deceit.

"D-Done, HOW DID THIS HAPPEN" Deceit was scared as fuck, he looked more like a baby then me. "Remus scared me while I was cutting this onion and so I slipped and sliced through my hand." I spoke slowly to try to get my words out "I'M GONNA KILL HIS ASS" Deceit stood up instantly and ran to Remus's room "GET RUNNING, YOU DIRTY WHORE!" He screamed as he left the room.

Remus

I don't really feel pain. I can get lots of injuries but never really feel sore from them, I've always just felt numb to pain to be honest. The only thing that's REALLY hurt, was this. "Hey Babe." I walked into the room and collapsed on Remus "What the fuck" He groaned "Don't fucking move, ugly bitch" I cursed at him "fuck you." He smiled at me "No thanks." I smiled back "fine" Remus got up and off the couch which made me fall onto the ground "wHaT tHe FuCk"

Remy

There are times where I would and wouldn't feel pain, this was one of these times. I was meant to be getting vaccinations today, yippee! But I didn't know that, until I was at school and got stabbed with a needle. "FUCKING SHIT BITCH DAMN IT CUNT" I held my shoulder in agony as I walked through the door "What?" Remy walked over to me "What's with u? Dramatic whore." Remy looked me up and down and bit his lip. "DON'T FLIRT WITH ME RIGHT NOW, YOU WHORE SLUT, I'M IN PAIN." I lifted my sleeve to show him where I got the vaccination.

"The fuck is that" Remy squinted his eyes and moved his glasses off his head "The school fucking impregnated me with their hiv vaccinations. " I bit my lip to stop the pain in my arm "Dang, that looks like a real bitch." Remy moved away and took a huge sip from his mocha "So like- You wanna sue them and write a huge rumor about how the vaccination gave you skin cancer?" Remy raised his eyebrows and looked at me "OF COURSE, YOU SAUCY BITCH, GET WORKING"

Emile

Emile had seen me hurting before, and had always been there to take care of me. 

Mental and physical, he's got me.