HOGWARTS AU Virgil X Reader P2

Sorry If Y'all aren't in Slytherin, I just wanted to use that house.

(Unedited)

Long chapter as well, u're welcome ;)

-----

your view

----------------

(Year Four)

I was beginning to feel awfully anxious, Did Virgil go home for the holidays? He said Thomas's Aunt Patty wanted him to go home and see her for the holidays, but did he leave with him too? I hoped not, he's honestly my only friend of which didn't always make me uncomfortable.

I huffed and took a seat at the dining table with the rest of my house. I was in Slytherin, Virgil was too for this semester... Virgil was unlike anything the sorting hat had witnessed, he was a tough case and was way too hard to be given a set house group so Virgil changes every semester.

I crawled underneath the table and bought my knees up to my chest, Patton saw me crawl under and came over from the HufflePuff table. "Hey kiddo!" He pet me softly on the head "What's going on?" he smiled at me "Where's Virgil?" I asked him, his smile faltered a little bit.

"um- I- he- I can't tell you, I'm sorry" Patton covered his mouth with his hand, "Hey" I put my hand on his shoulder, Patton was almost spilling at the seams from not being able to tell me something "it's okay- you don't have to tell me!" I make sure he's okay. "Do we need to get Logan?" I ask him and he shakes his head then leaves. I reach a hand out to grab onto him but he is gone, I grab onto nothing. What is he not telling me? I was so scared and afraid now for both Patton and Virgil.

I jumped up from my spot underneath the table, and made my way to the Slytherin common room. Virgil would sometimes go here when he couldn't find me, then he'd wait and I'd find him then. We both came up with that system in year one when we were both scared of losing each other, although it doesn't work well when Virgil moves to other houses.

"Glorious Y/n, dear princess!" Roman comes up from behind me and smiles joyously "Hey Roman, where's Virgil?" Roman ignores my question "Have you gone to Hogsmeade recently? Honeydukes has got some seriously cool new types of candy! Here, I got you one" Roman hands me a small bag filled with candy that looked like little marbles.

I pulled out a piece of candy and looked at it "The candy makes your tongue glow in the dark for two hours!" Roman explained, I shrugged and plopped one in my mouth. The candy instantly melted in my mouth, making a type of minty taste as it went down my throat. "It's the after taste that's the best" Roman comments.

"Oh, by the way! Logan wants to see you in the training grounds." I asked Roman why "He needs to see you for some reason. He was already in the training grounds giving tips to students with using their magic." Roman explains vaguely and walks away.

I sighed and turned around, trying to make my way back down all the flights of stairs that I just took to get up here. I stepped down and got on the stairs when they started to move in the direction I wanted, I grinned. 

I moved off the stairs and started heading to the training grounds where Logan was awaiting, on my way over I got a tad distracted. I pulled out my wand and started practicing the moving technique I was shown so many times years ago, feeling a little nostalgic. 

"AYE! How's it feel to be the dumbest person in your year group?" A bully type kid mocked at me "I don't know, how does it feel?" I reversed the question entirely and destroyed him with it "I'm not dumb!" He crosses his arms "Exactly, for a mentally disabled kid you are shown to be very smart" I tell him and he charges at me with his wand.