Head in the clouds...again

I don't own One Piece. If I did, I would lose weight before becoming a priest... I'm looking at you Satori. Ho, ho hoooo!

-----------------------------------

Chopper prodded two final hoof prints into his cloud man. "How's this? Usopp, look!"

"I'm done with mine too!" Usopp roared with laughter, "How about that? My art is the spitting image!"

You sweatdropped as you draped over the front railing, "Is that a sculpture of you as Captain with the rest of us kissing your ass? Rude..."

"Precisely..." growled Sanji, raising a leg, "This thing-" KICK "-is going-" KICK "-down!"

"No! Stop! What a horrible thing to dooooo!"

"And I thought it was a good likeness too." Robin hummed as she rested her head in her hand, "Mr Cook seems to think so in some regards."

"He does make his intentions blindingly obvious." Mello sighed as you gazed at the only remaining sculptures; Robin, Nami, Chopper, and you.

You grimaced, 'At least Chopper's still there.'

"A small mercy."

Zoro let out a deafening snore.

"Suspicious looking ship! Stop right there!"

Swinging your legs over the railing, you eyed the approaching figures, "Oooh this doesn't look good."

"It appears this was a trap from the very beginning." Robin agreed as she moved behind you.

"Although..." you trailed off blankly.

"...they are hardly imposing if they are crawling towards us when we have already spotted them?"

"Yeah. That."

"We should probably go over to see what's going on." Zoro sighed.

Your head whipped to the man standing right next to you, "You woke up fast."

"I'm a light sleeper." His eyes glinted, "And I've been waiting for this."

You cocked your head, "For what?"

"Payback."

"Huh? W-wait, woah!" You scrambled for freedom as he secured your arms by your sides and hoisted you above his head, "L-let's be rational here..."

"Nice try, but nah. I've been waiting for this."

And all at once you found yourself soaring through the air like a torpedo.

'At least the landing will be nice and soft.'

THUNK

"I thought I was supposed to be good at predicting the future," you groaned, rubbing your sore head. "Mello..."

"I hold no responsibility for your ineptitude."

You growled, "But what in Kronos' name did I hit?" You glanced up to see your crew mates gaping with mild panic in their eyes. "You guys?"

Sanji gingerly pointed down.

Slowly, you turned your head down to see the furious face of the person you'd landed on. That normally would have been bad enough. But what made things worse was the ornate blue jacket slung over his shoulders that traditionally symbolised a high ranking law enforcer.

"Oh Kronos."

Zoro met your glare head on as you shot to your feet and marched to where your crew was standing.