Time

I don't own One Piece. If I did, I would've beaten Blackbeard's face in a long long time ago :)

------------------

Chopper crossed his hooves, "You aren't to move from this bed, you hear me?"

"What?!" You growled, grappling with the covers, "Says who?!"

"Says me that's who!" Chopper roared, using all of his heavy point strength to keep you down.

"He's right, (y/n)," Nami patted your hand sympathetically, "You're clearly not well enough for this. You even threw up yesterday!"

You grimaced. That had been particularly nasty. You'd only been trying to focus and see what was ahead until... well. Some things are better left unsaid...

"It was disgusting."

'Yes THANK YOU MELLO!' You sighed, knowing there was probably no way you could get out of this one, "I'll stay in the room..."

"NO!" A cloven hoof thunked right in your forehead, "IN BED!"

Sitting bolt upright you gestured with both hands across the room, "They have a bar in here. A BAR, Chopper. You can't expect me to just look at that from the bed can you? I'd go insane!"

"Ah, I remember that." Nami sighed wistfully, eyes glistening from returning memories, "It was a gift from my hometown after Luffy took down Ar-"

"IT'S IN YOUR ROOM!"

"YOU INTERRUPTED MY FLASHBACK!" Her fist snapped forwards and all at once you were flat on your back with a lump on your head. She coughed, "But I can't see the harm at least to let her move around, Chopper. She's (y/n) after all. Nothing can hurt her."

"Poison can." Chopper deadpanned.

Her eyes widened as she span back towards you with sweat dripping from every pore.

Your lips sprang into a tight smile, 'Don't say anymore don't say anymore don't say anymore...'

"Man-made ones in particular. She's actually more vulnerable to those than we are."

Oh Kronos the look on Nami's face was monstrous, "And you...you didn't think to tell us this...because? You didn't think that...that...it wouldn't be worth knowing...you know...just in case YOU ARE EVER POISONED LIKE IN ALABASTA?!"

The only response you could manage was a squeal.

"Oh come on, Nami." Chopper, sighed, "That isn't all that surprising isn't it? Does Sanji ever admit weakness?"

"No..."

"Or Zoro?"

"That doesn't count. He's a monster."

"Or Luffy?"

"And he's an idiot!"

Chopper coughed, "The point is, admitting weakness is hard. And I expect Big Sis (y/n) is no exception. Especially since you rely on her superhuman abilities already."

She bit her lip. "I don't...rely on her. It's just...very useful."

"And I'm perfectly happy to keep it that way." Grinning, you gave a thumbs up, "As long as I'm being useful, that's perfectly fine. I trust you guys."

Nami's expression softened, "Thanks (y/n). That means a lot."

"Ah! You can't compliment me like that, Big Sis (y/n)! It doesn't mean anything to me at all! Asshole!"

"Oi, Nami-swan! Miss Mysterious!" A dull knock sounded from the trap door, "We've caught sight of Jaya already."

A twinge shot through your gut, but you somehow managed to keep it down.