Playtime

"Th-they're gone!" Mr 9 looked around frantically, trying to catch any glimpse of you or Zoro.

"W-where the hell did they go?" Mr 8 narrowed his eyes as he surveyed the rooftop where you just were. The rest of the bounty hunters were doing much of the same thing, each with a panicked expression of their face.

You resisted the urge to giggle at their discomfort.

'I now realise how appropriate being called the ship's psycho is.'

The scythe in your hand tusked, "Honestly Missy, I'm surprised that it's taken you this long to realise that."

You sighed at yourself before holding a hand above your eyes, "Look Zoro, where did we go?"

"I'm not really sure Missy." He mimicked your action.

Everyone gaped to see both of you calmly standing side by side in the middle of the crowd of armed bounty hunters, almost as if you had always been standing there. Their eyes pretty much popped out of their sockets as they quickly stepped away from the two of you.

Smirking, Zoro lowered his arm. You did the same, letting out a little giggle.

"Okay..." He tilted his head towards you, "Shall we?"

You grinned, "Might be good as a warm up."

"Bastards...making fun of us!" A mercenary raised his gun, and the rest followed suit, "FIRE!"

You and Zoro scattered the instant the sound of gunfire echoed around the square. After the dust has settled, the two of you had vanished once more.

"Those idiots," Mr 8 looked disgusted as he looked at the collapsed bounty hunters, "They shot each other!"

Mr 9 cowered behind him, "Th-uh-they disappeared again!"

"Aw, and here I thought that you wanted to see me again," You positioned Mello's blade across his neck. You leant over his shoulder so you were speaking into the quivering man's ear, "That's the message you were putting across when you left our ship, hmm?"

He screamed. Mr 8 looked around in shock towards you, and the blade of Wado Ichimonji sliced through his curls a little too close to his head.

Zoro chuckled behind Mr 8, "Let me ask you something. Will adding two graves be enough?"

Your lip tightened, 'Now that I think about it, Mr 8 only said something about adding only one grave...'

"You're right. I think he might have recognised you."

That was bad. 'Even so, he should still want me dead. It makes no sense.'

You giggled as if nothing had happened, "You cocky bastard."

You even have to see him to know that a smirk was plastered over Zoro's face.

"There they are! Right here!"

You glanced over your shoulder, "The power of observation is strong with this one."

He ignored you, motioning for the others to raise their guns.

As soon as they heard the sound of rifles cocking, both Mr 8 and Mr 9 paled.

The latter bawled like a baby, but the blond haired man almost turned blue from fear, "Y-you fools! Are you trying to shoot me too!?" He suddenly pulled out a saxophone from out of nowhere and aimed it over his head, "IGARAPPA!"

Bullets shot out of the saxophone at the gun men, incapacitating them instantly. You and Zoro took advantage of the confusion to dash into a nearby alleyway.