Hero Killer: Stain Vs U.A. Students

Start from the beginning

*Flashback*

"Master..how many nomu are ready to go?" Shigaraki asked the tv in front of him "None on the level of the one who attacked U.A. with you..but six fully operational at this point." The voice said.

"Send em my way." Shigaraki said "Why?" The voice asked "Cuz I dont like The Hero Killer. And I'm allowed to crush what I dont like, right? Master!" Shigaraki said "...You can have three..use this opportunity to learn something." The voice said.

*Flashback End*

"HAHAHAHA BY TOMORROW MORNING, THE WORLD WILL HAVE FORGOTTEN ABOUT YOU...HERO KILLER!!!" Shigaraki yelled.

*Iida*

Iida went for an attack by kicking directly up but stain quickly avoided the attack by jumping up. "Ingenium's brother? I used him to get rumors going." Stain said as he lifted his foot "But you're..!!" Stain yelled as he used on of his boot spikes to impale Iida's arm and then he slammed him to the ground.

"So weak." Stain said as he stomped on Iidas head and bring brung his word up and stabbed iidas shoulder "Both you..anf your brother are weak. Its because you're posers!" Stain said "Shut up, evildoer!!" Iida yelled.

"The damage you did to his spinal cord means he's probably going to be crippled for the rest of his life! He'll never be a hero again!! He saved so many people..he's a leader. He's a great hero!!" Iida yelled.

"There's no good reason you could possibly have for crippling him..!!" Iida yelled.

*Flashback*

"Tensei! You've made your father proud! You're so young, yet you've already become independent. You command so many sidekicks" Iidas father said. "That's no small feat, I tell you!" He finished.

"Nah. You say "command" but it's the opposite, father. I'm in no position to accomplish much on my own yet, so they're all there to support me." Tensei said as a much younger Iida looked at hid brother.

"I've got to hard to reciprocate, given all they do for me. Though I cant say I've got much sense for it at all..heroes have yo bear the weight of that title. I'm just glad..if my work somehow helps people out." Tensei said a smile on his face.

*Flashback Over*

"He's my hero" iida said ad Stain narrowed his eyes at him "He's a great hero..who inspired my dreams!!!" Iida yelled as tears formed in his eyes. "I'll KILL YOU FOR WHAT YOU DID!!!!!" Iida yelled. Stain then pointed to Native "Save him first." Stain said.

"Forget about yourself for a second and try saving others. Dont wield your power for your own sake. Because getting trapped by your own hate and acting out of pure self interest...makes you the furthest thing from a hero." Stain said and Iida looked at Native.

"That's why..you have to die." Stain said as he took his sword out of Iida's shoulder. Stain then brought the blade close to his mouth and licked the blood of it "Gah! My body..it wont move..!?!?" Iida thought.

!?!?" Iida thought