2004

2:41- January 3rd, 2015, Tappahannok, Virginia

~

Somehow, someway, mom persuaded Christopher and I to stay in town for a week. I mean we've been so busy with my promo, and little charity events here and there. Paparazzi has been nothing but nosy, because I'm often with him allot. Christopher and I don't live together, but I'm temporarily staying in his estate until my condo is ready. I didn't wanna leave Norfolk, but for me to live out my dreams..I guess sacrifice is something I have to make. Mom was over at my mom's house, and it was something to three now. Christopher and I sat in front of the fireplace, enjoying a glass of red wine.

"You remember the last time we were in front of my fireplace? We made s'mores and played tag, then I ended up giving you the nickname Lou Lou? That's when I admitted I liked you and you liked me too. We had our first kiss, and I asked you to be my girlfriend?"

The visual of that day popped into my head. It was so adorable how young and innocent we were.

"Yeah, I remember. We were so young! You know if we stayed together, that this would be beginning our twelfth year together?" I sipped my red wine, sitting with my legs crossed.

"Of course I know that. But, people just had to fuck shit up." He shook his head, sipping his glass.

Not people, him.

"Sigh, Christopher..you think you'd ever be able to explain why you did what you did to me?"

By now, we were laid out on the living room floor. Our bodies lye opposite direction as we stared into eachother's eyes.

"Elouise. I never-I'm not going to start." He spoke sternly, turning over to get up.

I need answers. I've been waiting, I'm gonna go digging.

"No we're talk about this. Get your ass back here!"

I sped walked after him, into the kitchen, watching him grab a bag of chips. Completely ignoring my requests.

"Elouise, you need to leave me the fuck alone right now. You've got me heated and I've got all the temptation to take your body and fuck it against this counter top right now. Go up into my room or something. Go to your house, something! I don't wanna do something you'll have another reason to hate me for. Just, get away from me right now." He spoke very sternly, I could see his jaw clench at me. I knew he was serious. Yet again it feels like I'm Elouise back in 2004 head over heels for him. Everything about him.

"Fuck you Christopher, you know? Fuck you." I spat back, sizing him up. On my tippy toes. Damn I'm short.

"Lou Lou, look it's not such a good thing for you to be this close to me right now. I'm telling you, get the fuck away from me before I fuck you so hard you cry. Stop, you know what? I'm just gonna leave..I'll be back in an hour or two." Slipping on his jays, he put his car keys in his hoodie pocket and walked out the door.

"Fuck!" I kicked the cabinet bottom.

I need to go get answers and reevaluate this entire situation.

I sped off, all the way to where she worked. She wanted it, now she's got it. Forcefully I slammed the door, yanking the door to her work building open. All the girls were gossiping, fixing their clients hair and what not. It was complete silence as I marched over to her.

"Chris what're you-"

"Shut the fuck up Joann. You really fucked up you know? I love that girl! I am so in love with Elouise. You are just, fuck! It's been eight years and nothing's changed. She believes me to be something I'm not. Because you and Trent's jealous asses couldn't handle it. Now look what you've done. I said this and I meant this, you wanna help me get her back? You're going to tell her ass, right fucking now! C'mon!"