Thank You

4:20- August 27th, 2005 Manhattan, New York

It's been a year, well little more than that now I'm sixteen. Today I just released my first album. I released a single off the album called "Run It" last year, but this is finally it. My very first album. It feels amazing. I'm sitting here with my managers in their office celebrating a little bit, before I go to this album release party. Elouise's birthday is in two days and I plan on flying out there to see her. I haven't seen her in almost three months. I need to see my girl! I'm missing her like crazy, and sometimes with these time zones, my cellphone doesn't receive her texts. They just started this new thing called 'texting' not to long ago. I mean it's just like paging so I don't really see the difference.

"I'm so proud of you baby!" My mom smiles at me sitting in my lap, hugging me.

"I feel good.."

"Did you send a copy to my daughter in law?"

Here she goes again calling Lou Lou her daughter.

"Yes she's the first one to receive one.." I sighed shaking my head.

This is slowly becoming our second year dating. And nobody knows about us still. It bugs me to the max dude.

"Honey, give her time, she's not ready to be shown to the world yet, but she will know time.." My mom reassured me.

Then a call came through on my cellphone.

"Yellow?" I say laughing.

"Blue!" Elouise shouts.

Man I been yearning to hear that voice.

"Hi babygirl.."

"Christopher, just listened to your entire album thrice not once, not twice, thrice haha! And I really loved it. My favorite songs so far are Poppin', Yo Excuse Me Miss, What's My Name, Ain't No Way & Thank You. Especially Thank You. It makes me feel like we all contribute to you. Like it's a connection. So thank you for making thank you. Oh! And Poppin' has like the best bass to that! Just can't get enough of hearing you sing!" She squealed as I hear Run It play in the background. This is my girlfriend?

"Thank you for supporting me baby, it really makes me feel good you like it babe. As long as you do I'll be fine. By the way, who's turning sixteen in two days?!" I smile, looking out the window of the building I'm in waiting for my driver to get here.

"Me!! I'm so excited, I can't wait to see you. I'm gonna learn one of your songs to a tee, so I can sing it for my birthday..I wanna sing to you." This girl always finds a way to make a dude smile. How did I get blessed with an angel like this?

"Why don't you sing Baby It's You at your party? I've never heard you sing it before, and I'll sing a song to you, my pick?"

"Christopher, I already told you it's not a party! Its only gonna be the eight of us at my house. No party! I don't want to much attention drawn to either of us. Plus if you sing to me in front of our friends, it's already gonna look fishy. So let's keep it cool okay?" She sighed, probably running her hand over her face.

I couldn't stand when she did this. It's not cool. I mean almost two years and you're still not ready to be out in public. I pray every time I visit Tappahannok, the paparazzi doesn't catch us, for her sake. I honestly don't mind.

"Elouise, don't you think it's time we tell our friends? We've been secretly dating for almost two years, yet our moms are the only ones to know. I respect you don't want anyone in our business, but you're not thinking about how that affects me.."

Pure Hatredजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें