Corella DeVil

12:15- May 5th, 2006, Tappahannok Virginia

~

It's already been a while since I openly admitted to being Christopher's girlfriend. I'm not in the tabloids or paparazzi, which I'm glad about anything but that. It's currently his birthday, and he wanted to come with him to visit mom since I haven't seen her in what feels like years. She's currently in California where Christopher and her had to love for his career. It's barely noon, and I'm supposed to spend a few days with them, well the weekend because I still have school. It's the end of my junior year and I'm excited that next year I will be graduated. But that's not important, this dude's got me waiting out on my stoop with my duffel bag so we can go to the airport.

"Still waiting in your boyfriend I see.." Sabrina laughs walking down the steps of the stoop, wearing something a little too skimpy for a fifteen year old going on sixteen. Ever since Josh and her became official in March, she's slowly been becoming a little promiscuous. My mom hasn't acknowledged it but I'm scared something's going on.

"Shouldn't you put on a pair of jeans, not that tight mini skirt? Where's the rest of that shirt?" I questioned checking out her attire.

"Oh hush Elouise you don't know what you're talking about, there goes your little boyfriend anyway.."

My attention turned to the black Range Rover pulling up, Christopher hopping from out the back seat to get my bags. It was only a sack, and a duffel bag nothing serious.

"Hey Lou Lou.." He pecked my lips causing my stomach to do back flips. Two years and I still feel like that fourteen year old Elouise who had the hugest crush on Christopher Brown.

"Hey Christopher.." I smile at him as he led me to the SUV, opening the door for me, I climbed in. I'm getting to old to be climbing into things.

»

I peaked out my window, watching the SUV pull off heading toward the airport. Shaking my head I let Sabrina in.

"How long I gotta keep up with this? I thought by ending get chance to thrive would get her angry enough to break up with him..it's been two years, and they're still together! Man she's gotta be doing something for him to stay around.." Sabrina huffed out star-fishing onto my bed.

"You think Louie and Chris are doing 'it'? Really Sabrina you should know your sister! And I've got the perfect plan. That'll make her go bazar!" I chimed lively laying down next to Sabrina.

"Well Corella DeVil, spill it.."

A flashback played into my mind from two weeks earlier..

"Joann...what do you plan to do for your eighteenth birthday next year?" Louie asked as we jumped on my trampoline in my back yard, her hair flying everywhere.

"Shoot, I never thought much about it. What about you? I know you've got something big planned!" I squeaked with excitement, pulling her down to sit with me on the trampoline. This girl could jump for weeks!

"Honestly?" She looked say me nervously and I grew a little nervous myself.

"Always honest, tell me I can take it." I searched her eyes for a trace of something but couldn't.

"I was planning on giving my giving my virginity to Christopher if we're still together...is that wrong ?" Louie but her lip, looking down shamefully.

Evil plans swirling away in my mind...how to manipulate her after that...

"No! Heavens no! You're gonna be an adult, you can make adult decisions. And if you both are still together for that long, you better be doing something!"

We both laughed and started jumping in the trampoline.

"So this is what I came up with. How about we wait until she's eighteen? Then, once she gives up her pureness to Chris we'll wait until she comes back to Tappahannok. Most likely she's gonna either be in California when it happens or New York. Sabrina, you'll wait for her to talk to you about it, because you know she will. When she tells you about how she lost her virginity, you tell her that it was a mistake, get deep into the conversation and then blurt out that Chris stole her chance, explain to her how he did it. Then say that you found out because you overheard a conversation he was having with someone. She's going to believe you. You're her sister. Then it'll be the end for Elouise and Christopher." I smile in a devious way.

"Corella DeVil, Corella DeVil, if she doesn't scare you then no one else will! Better watch out for Corella DeVil..." Sabrina sang laughing along.

In a way I am a Corella DeVil

It's been a little minute since the last time I was able to see my girlfriend. But, now it's my birthday. All I want is for her to come hang with me in California for a few days, well the weekend because she still has school. Mom's been bugging about her so much, it also gives an excuse, for us to 'accidentally' caught by paparazzi.

"Is that my daughter in law?!"

"Mom!" Elouise ran full speed to the doorway where mom was, and jumped on her. I was surprised she even caught Elouise, then again she's only four-foot-eleven. Her growth spurt hasn't come yet, here I am standing at a foot taller than her. The chauffeur handed me Lou's bags and pulled off.

"Dang ma, you all lovey dicey with Lou Lou, but when Christopher your only son wants some it's like your Corella DeVil or something.."

She punched me and I began to laugh Lou Lou finally walked into the house. She stared in with an amazed look on her face. She was in awe. It was a pretty sight to see.

"Your house is nice.." She spoke under her breath. She takes my breath away.

"Well I can show you all around after I show you to your room." She jumped up and down like a little kid when I said that. Elouise, Elouise. Lou followed me upstairs, as I turned left down the hall, and opened the room right next to mine. I can't believe mommy let her daughter spend a weekend with me. It is my birthday, but we are getting older. I think she trusts me enough not to do anything, plus my mom is here. I have no intentions on doing anything she doesn't want me too.

"This is your room when you come to my house. Mom and I decorated it, and I painted it.." I plop lie her bags on her bed, she ran her hands over the walls that a painted over a character I drew and painted just for her..

"This room is so beautiful it fits me right.."

"I tried, I did. Well, we tried." I chuckled at myself.

Next thing I know is she jumps on me and kisses me, and I mean kissed me. I fell back onto her bed, she placed her hands on the sides of my face as she kissed me. I fought a tongue battle with her and my tongue vigorously with hers. Of course I won. Finally she pulled away.

"Why do you always do that?!" Lou punched my chest rolled over sitting in Indian style and pouted.

"Haha, do what Lou Lou?" I laughed sitting up in the same position she was, smiling in her face.

"That tongue trick. You so fast! It's hard to keep up!"

"That's the purpose.."

Lou made an 'o' shape with her mouth.

"Come one kiddos we're going to go charity painting!" Mom shouted from downstairs. We grabbed sidekicks, and left.