Insight

Pretty abnormal to have an author's note before the chapter, but play the song on the side when it's in Christopher's point on view 

3:46- February 19th, 2004 Tappahannok, Virginia

~

Right now I was currently in the local dance studio blasting Gasolina dancing to the beat as I swayed my hips drenched in sweat. It got to the point I had to take off my sweatshirt so I'm here in my capris sweats and a sports bra my hair soaked with achievement. I've been here for about three hours because I've been working on my dance for my audition. I'm auditioning for a record deal and a chance to star in a movie as a dancer through the same company. Life couldn't get better for me right now. I've been dating Christopher for two months and no one knows except for my mom, school is excellent and I'm going on a date tonight. Finally, I tired myself out so that now I can practice my song that I'm planning to sing. Drinking my Aquafina, turning off the boom box, I headed over to the piano in the far corner of the studio and began to warm up my voice as well as my fingers by playing a few scales. When I decided I was ready, I played the first few cords to the song I plan to sing..

"Baby, baby, baby

From the day I saw you

I really really want to catch your eye

There's something special 'bout you

I must really like you

Cause not a lotta guys are worth my time

Ooo baby, baby, baby

It's gettin kind of crazy

Cause you are takin over my mind

And it feels like oooooo

But you don't know my name

And I swear it feels like ooooo ooooo ooooo ooooo

You don't know my name.."

"Oh baby baby baby

I see us on our first date

You're doin everything that makes me smile

And when we had our first kiss

It happened on a Thursday

Ooooo it set my soul on fire

Ooo baby baby baby

I can't wait for the first time

My imagination's runnin wild

It feels like ooooo

You don't know my name

And I swear it baby, it feels like oooo ooooo ooooo ooooo

You don't know my name"

I looked to my right to see Christopher joining me on the piano singing with me like it was a duet.

"Practicing for your big audition Lou Lou?"

"Yeah isn't it obvious?"

Christopher smiled at me and slid closer to me on the piano bench.

"Do I have permission to kiss you?" He asked in a nervous voice.

It's adorable that he's still nervous around me. It makes me feel like I'm someone special that I have the same 'crush' affect on him as he still does on me.

"Yes, Christopher you can kiss me."

We both leaned into eachother and our lips greeted. I think perhaps our lips like eachother? They can never seem to get enough of one another. He moved his lips like a new dance move and I followed his lead. Then I felt his tongue run across my bottom lip, I gasped and he stuck his tongue into my mouth, taking in my bottom lip. I could barely breathe now.