Dance 3000

3:19 - September 8th, 2003 Tappahannok, Virginia.

"You ready to hit the arcade Lou?" Sabrina questioned as we exited the bus, heading in the direction of the arcade.

"I mean duh! Isn't that exactly where we're headed?" I stated, as I gave her a nuggie.

"I heard that Josh is gonna be there.." Sabrina said shyly. She's got the cutest crush on him. He hangs with three other guys. He's apart of a 'crew' so were my sister and I. Two other chicks are in it we should be meeting them there. Josh isn't the 'it' guy though. This dude Chris is. We met them only twice, but my sister is thirteen, she's starting to like guys now.

"Did you hear me just now Elouise?"

"Don't call me that! You know I hate that name!"

"Sorry I didn't know how to get your attention." She paused "I said that we got invited to a dance off next month do you wanna do it?" She said as she sipped her blue Gatorade. Putting her red hair back into a ponytail.

"We have to ask Joann and Stasha if that's what they wanna do!" I said grabbing her Gatorade, running into tho arcade.

"Give it back!"

She ran in after me and I jumped behind the cashier desk. Manny, the owner, gave me a look of confusion.

"Shhh! Don't let her know I'm back here." I whispered.

"Who are-"

Before he could finish his sentence my sister barged in looking like a mad man.

"Where is she?!" My sister shrieked out as I silently giggled.

"I think she went into the back to change Sabrina, what did she do this time?"

He was covering for me!

"She stole my Gatorade as usual."

"You know I always let you kids get free food and drinks here, why are you complaining about a one dollar Gatorade?"

Manny was right, I always take her Gatorade and he always let's us get whatever we wanted to drink or eat out of this arcade.

"You're right, well I'll be changing in the back so tell the boys to wait when they get here." Sabrina stated to Manny.

"She's gone."

I jumped up and thanked Manny for covering for me, grabbed my book bag and went into the bathroom to change.

"Dude! You're crazy! I wouldn't skateboard off Trent's roof if he paid me a gajillion dollars to!" I laughed as we walked into the arcade from the bus stop.

The arcade is the spot for the teens in my neighborhood. I come here everyday after school with all three of my friends Josh, Tony, and Trent. Although lately a girl crew has been chilling at this spot since the other has been shut down due to foreclosure. They're cool I guess.. I know Josh likes the one with the red hair, though.

"I didn't break a bone, chill! On the bright side I did get paid two hundred bucks. So tough stuff Christopher." He babbled as we greeted Manny putting or school bags down in the corner that Manny asked us to, and grabbed a few drinks waiting for the new arcade game to arrive.

"Whatever, Trent I wouldn't have paid him! Just to piss him off." Tony added, he's the quiet one out of us.

"Off of that, I saw you talking to Brittany today Trent, did you get her sidekick page number?" I asked as we all smirked at him.

Brittany was the hottest girl at school. She was a junior, and we were freshmen just started school barely a month ago, she has dudes eating out of her hands, she's Caucasian with long dark brown hair with beautiful green eyes, a body that every girl in school wish they had. Just to make it better she's only 5'1. Short girls are so attractive to me.