Realization

10:49- December 31st, 2014, Tappahannok, Virginia

It's been a minute since everyone's all kicked it with eachother. That's why we're not kicking it. We partying! All the gang was here at Trent's house for his first New Years party. Here on New Year's Eve. I'd be a liar if I said it wasn't turnt up. Elouise even loosened up a little. This house is full of people I went to school with, neighborhood friends, & a few of Trent's cousins. The smell of trees, & liquor was in the air. The house was shaking, both floors were packed. I couldn't move without touching someone. At the moment I'm sitting on the couch with the gang, a bottle of Hennessy being passed around. We're playing 'chug'. The song We Like To Party blared off the walls of the house. I could feel the bass in my heart.

"Chug chug chug chug chug!" Everyone cheered on Lou Lou, as she gulped down the strong alcohol.

She sipped until she couldn't sip anymore. Looks like I'll be the sober one of tonight. I haven't sipped at all, I keep rejecting. Something with my conscience says I need to be sober tonight. The reason for that, I don't know..but I'm going to listen to it.

"I'm going to go dance you guys trying to join?" I questioned them.

"Yeah I wanna dance!" Joann chimed, hopping up taking my hand straight to the dance floor.

The song had changed to a more, dirty one. It was a throwback, and everyone were throwing out their backs. Shake It by Ying Yang Twins causing all this mayhem. Joann began to throw it back at me. She's drunk, she won't even remember this. Grabbing my neck gently, she worked her booty on me. Slow grinding. It was pretty weird. I must admit.

"Shake it like a salt shakerr,

Sh-shake it like a salt shaker,

Shake it like a salt shaker,

She leaking, she soak and wet,

She leaking, she soak and wet!" Joann sang as she worked her hips on me. It actually made me laugh at how an Indian could be so raunchy.

"Slow down, Joann. You had a little too much to drink."

She turned around to me, & I looked her in her lazy drunken eyes.

"Shut up, Chris! I'm going to go try the hookah bar, you comin'?" She slurred.

I shook my head, and she slowly but surely made her way over to where the hookah bar was. I saw Lou Lou dancing with Stasha both of them drunk, too. Seductively all on eachother. Lou Lou ground her hips in Stasha, & Stasha let her hands roam up and down her body. Making my way over to them, I saw Tony come steal his girlfriend, leaving Elouise alone. Perfect.

"May I have this dance?" I asked in a polite manner.

"Depends on who's asking." She spoke rather sassy, continuing to sway her hips.

I placed my hands gently on her waist, putting my chin in the crook of her neck.

"Who do you think it is?" I smirked, her body rocked in sync with mines.

She began to work her hips against mine, then she turned her body to face me once again. We stared into eachother's eyes as continued to seductive dance with eachother. Wrapping her hands around my neck, as I did her waist.

"Damn you smell good baby, what cologne are you wearing?" Lou Lou asked more in a trance as her drunken stare became a bit lustful.

"You bought it for me, it's Armani."