Chapter 34

3 hours, our little house party had been going on. It was lovely and all. Don't get me wrong I was having the best time ever, plus I was Harrys girlfriend. I mean i never thought I would be able to say 'Im Harry Styles's girlfriend'. But what was all the celebration about. Niall and Hailey where obviously dating and had been for a while, no one celebrated when they became girlfriend and boyfriend. Spoting Zayn a few feet away I went over to him as I knew he wouldn't give me a complicated answer.

" Zayn " He looked down at me.

" Yer LoLo" He smirked, seeing my reaction to the nickname he'd given me .

" I don't get what we exactly celebrating. " I gave him a puzzled expression.

" Well, LoLo you may not know that Harry has liked you since the moment he saw you in that lift. He told us he didn't know what it was about you but he knew he loved you." Zayns answer made me think.

" So if he loved me from the moment he laid eyes on me then why did he go out with Sarah " I asked. I didn't really know if I wanted to hear the answer to that question. Maybe Harry thought he loved me then realised he didn't , so he went out with Sarah and then he loved her. After they broke up he was so upset he just used me as his rebound. That was one of the many possible reasons, I could come up with.

" Maybe he went with her for the same reason you went out with dylan " Ilooked at Zayn, once agian very confused. And I thought Zayn gave simple answers. Damn that boy.

" What do you mean? " I said hoping he'd give me an answer.

" Well maybe you went out with Dylan because you thought you had no chance with Harry. So, maybe that's the reason Harry went out with Sarah" He gave me a knowing smile.

I took a few minutes to process this new piece of information.

" W..w..wait, why did Harry think he had no chance with me. Nothing was stopping him. I wasn't even going out with Dylan then" I wavered , thinking over the conversation we were having.

" Look Linds I don't know all of it, you have to ask Harry ok" He smiled and nodded his head in Harrys direction.

I gave a quick glance in Harrys direction, to see he was in the middle of a eating contest with Niall and Haley. Hearing my phone 'ping' I decided that I would check it before talking to Haz.

I had 1 unread message. I clicked on it and started reading. It was from Dylan. As I read it a wave relief rushed through my body. I mean don't get me wrong , I was slightly upset that he did that, but at least now I could agree with him and feel guilt free about going out with Harry.

Basically Dylan had just texted me saying, he was out at a club the other night and had ran into a girl . They had began talking and he really liked her. They had decided to start dating , but he felt really bad about not telling me so he said maybe we should break up.

This was fine with me. A smile slowly crept onto my face at the realisation that i was Harrys girlfriend, as i texted Dylan back saying maybe it would be best if we break up .

So this book is slowly coming to an end , and i will most probably begin another one. Please watch out for it and read it if you want to :). Just so you know i have promised myself that I will upload my new book much faster than i have uploaded this one. Because i have uploaded this book ridiculously slowly, sorry. My next book will probably not be a 1D fanfic , as much as i enjoyed writing this i would like to try writing something different. As always please comment, fan and vote xxx