chapter 16

'' ok how do you want your hair then ? '' Haley asked me.

'' i'm gonna trust you to do whatever you think  will look good '' I said unshore whether i just did the right thing to trust her.

'' well it's nice to know you trust me, you are in safe hands '' Haley said cheerfully.

15 minutes later haley had finished my hair and announced that i could look in the mirror. i stepped infront of the mirror. It was like the timei saw my self in the dress the for the first time all over agian, apart from this time i hadmy hair and makeup done. My hair was all up in a slightly messing bun with a few curly/wavy strands escaping here and there.

 Haley was already ready so all we had to do was go show the boys.

Me and Haley started descending the stairs. As soon as we were about half way down  I heard a collective gasp travel around the room. then Liam suggest we head out.

In the car i was squidged next to Harry and Niall.

I felt a hot breath near my ear then a voice say '' wow you look really pretty ''. I twisted slightly in myseat towards the side where the voice had comefrom and realised it was harry .

'' Thank you '' i blushed.

5 minutes later : 

 The car had come to an adrupt stop and we all clambered out in single file with zayn leading and Louis bringing up the rear. Zayn lead us to a quiet  corner away from the cueing crowds serounding the night club.

'' Why are we in a little corner in a random street Zayn '' Haley demanded.

''Well, whilst you and Lindsay were getting changed The boys and I  agreed  that we needed some ground rules for tonight. '' Zayn said clearly.

'' W..w..what?'' I stuttered. Then I realised what zayn meant, he meant that they all thought that we couldn't look after ourselves. How dare they think!

''Listen here guys, We are big girls now we don't need you watching our every move. We've only known you a day which means you've only known us a day, which eqauls you not knowing what we are capable of when it comes to self defence and safety '' I seethed.

With that said I stormed off with one of Haleys arms linked within mine.

'' How dare they think we can't look after ourselves, we're going to go and have a good time and show them that they are wrong. '' I stated.

'' You know what you are right hun, let's go and enjoy ourselves '' Haley grinned.

We sauntered into the club with linked arms and swaying our hips. I'm going to have fun tonight I thought to myself. I weaved in out of the moving bodys and sat down at the bar ( Haley had left me so she could go and dance).

'' 1 vodka shot please '' I said to the bar tender.

'' Coming right up '' He smiled and I exchanged my money for the drink. I downed it in one. A bubbly feeling shot through my body like a tiddle wave crashing over a beach. Mmmm I want another one.

I ordered about 4 more of them and downed them all within the next two minutes. I know felt dizzy, couldn't see in a straight line and to top it off there was a fit guy infront of me.

'' Hey my names Drew '' The fit guy said to me.

'' Hehehe my names Lindsay '' I said now giggling uncontrolably( wasgiggling a sign of being drunk, I think I'll ask Haley later).

'' Do you want a drink Lindsay '' Drew said.

'' Hehe oh uh no I ...hehe ..... ok fine '' I said finally agreeing, what difference would it make if I had another one. 

Having another drink obviously made quite a big difference  for me, I found out as Drew laid his hand on my leg and leaned in closer and said.

'' Hey Lindsay what's a pretty girl like you doing here alone ''

'' Hehehe well.... '' I giggled.

But Drew carried on before I could finish.

'' Whats say we go back  to my flat away from all the bad men around here '' 

'' Umm well I'm meant to be meeting a friend but I suppose I could text her... hehe  '' I stuttered.

He leaned in closer about to whisper something else but before he could he was lying on the ground with bloodsurrounding his nose.

'' LISTEN DUDE, 1; SHE'S NOT ALONE AND 2; SHE WILL NOT GO ANYWHERE WITH YOU '' Harry was in a fit of rage.

thanks everyone who has become my fan read this commented or voted, it means alot to me. 

hope you liked it 

love anna xxx